7

Sam's really nice, turns out he's a vampire too. I kinda figured since I've never seen him before, wonder what he was doing here. "So, (y/n) I'm assuming you know Colby's secret" "yeah" I said. "I can tell, your necks still bruised" "yeah" I moved my hair so it would cover it. "So, how'd it go?" Sam asked. "You know how I am, I just found someone I could drink from then I just you know, fell for her... That and I may or may not have found out everything about her during school, her mind wonders a lot during class" "I just remembered that, oh my god" I blushed. "Oh yeah 'he's so hot, oh my god'" he said. "Shut up" I blushed. "Aweee" Kat said. "No, not Awe" I said. "Oh come on babe, you're cute of course we're gonna awe" Colby wrapped his arm around me. I covered my face I can't. *time skip*

Sam and Kat are relationship goals, like they're so cute and I'm just over here like can I have that? Shit I can't say that anymore, I have a boyfriend. Sam and Colby walked off to talk about some stuff and Kat and I just sat and talked. "So, how are you guys?" She asked. "Good" I said. "That's good, so Colby's trying to find a way to turn you? Sam's trying to find a way too.." She said. "Yeah.." I said. "The vampire stuff is all confusing... But it's what they have to do" she said. "Yeah.. Colby told me it hurt a lot" "Yeah, no one really knows how to do it... Vampires aren't suppose to fall for humans. He's a full vampire but they say that if a vampire does fall in love then it's forever" she said. "Awe, that's cute" I smiled. "Yeah, it is that's why Sam's here, he wants to see if Colbys dad can help him. But then again, vampires aren't supposed to date humans" "thia is just all confusing, they're not supposed to date humans, but humans still get turned, Colby told me he had friends who have been turned" "it confuses me too, but if we do find away I don't know if I could deal with the pain, they say it's supposed to hurt like hell" "Yeah... I don't know about I this yet" I looked down a little. "They'll find a way" she said. "I hope so" I said.

~Taylor Signing off 👻