15

It was getting kind of late and we have school tomorrow... Tomorrows the dance too oh great... And I need to wear a dress.. I don't really want to go... But Colby wants too and I want to go for him. I sighed as I got changed, I put on a big shirt and some shorts, put my hair in a messy bun and then peed. (Because that was needed) I went back to my room and when I came back in and blushed. "Oh sorry" Colby said putting on a shirt. "I-it's fine.." My face was fucking red great. "Awe" he chuckled. "No" I said. "Yes, look at you, you're adorable, and when you're flustered it's just so cute" he smiled. "Colby stoppp" I covered my face. "No babe please" he chuckled uncovering my face. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I jumped a little as he wrapped his arms around my waist. *time skip*

Colby's p.o.v

(Y/n) finally got to sleep. I stayed up for a while looking out the window. It was getting kinda hot so I opened the window a little. I bit my lip opening it all the way and climbing out. I looked up at the moon taking a deep breathe. It's a beautiful night... Perfect night for a fly but I can't go, I need to stay with (y/n). I went back in and closed the window. I bit my lip looking over at (y/n), she looked so peaceful. The way she was positioned was so cute I couldn't help but stare.. I bit my lip taking off my shirt and getting in bed with her. She didn't jump when I wrapped a arm around her waist, I nuzzled my face into her neck closing my eyes trying to sleep. *time skip*

I groaned hearing an alarm go off. I forgot where I was for a second then smiled as (y/n) yawned sitting up and reaching over to turn her alarm off. "Morning" I smiled. Her hair was a little messy, she's still so tired I can tell. "Morning.." She yawned laying back down. I kissed her cheek and sat up. I saw her face go red again as she covered it. I chuckled a little. "Not funny.." She said. "Oh whatever" I chuckled.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

After awhile I got dressed and did my make up. I went back to my room and Colby smiled getting up. "You look cute baby" "thanks.." I smiled. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing" I said. "You sure?" "It just hurts a little" "Sorry... It's my fault" he said. "No it's not, It's fine" I said "look" I pulled my shirt down a little. "There's only a little bruise" "I'm still sorry" he put his head down. "It's okay Colby" "Okay, ready?" He asked. "I just need my bag" I said. "Kay, meet you outside" he opened the window and yeeted himself out of it. (In other words he went out it) I got my bag and went downstairs, talked to my parents for a little, then walked out to met up with Colby. He smiled and kissed me quickly I blushed as he took my hand and we started walking. "I'm excited for tonight" he said. "I am too" I smiled. "Are you gonna where the dress?" He smiled. "Yeah" I said. "I can't wait" he squeezed my hand. "I can't either" I smiled. "You're so cute" he said. "Stopp" I blushed covering my face. "No you stop, you're so cute" he wrapped his arm around my waist. I smiled looking up at him. "Fuck I love you" he kissed me softly. "I love you too" I smiled.

~Taylor signing off 👻