33

Wattpads broken as shit, well just this book for some reason. The order of the chapters is all fucked (to me anyway) I'm so sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike and I have been playing (your favorite game) and he's winning this isn't okay like Fuck off Mike. "Dude you suck" he said as he just won again. "Shut up" I just gave up and tossed the controller back on his bed. "Oh come on you're quitting?" "Yeah" I chuckled getting up and going over to his desk where my shit was. "I should get going soon, moms probably wondering where I am" "oh come on one more round" "No" I chuckled putting my shit in my bag. "You're no fun anymore" he said. "Oh shut up, I'm still fun. I just need to go, and Colby should be getting out of his detention soon" I said. "I get it" he sighed. "Mike if I could I'd stay longer, maybe next time" "When's that going to be? Colby doesn't like me so he's not going to want you around me" "I told you I'm going to talk to him about it, and he's just going to have to deal with it. Like You're still one of my best friends he has accept it eventually" I said. "It's just that we've changed so much, like we're still so close but yet I feel like I know nothing about you. And you having a boyfriend just makes it harder- it's stupid I don't know what I'm saying" "I know we still need to catch up a lot.. I guess I should be saying sorry for having a boyfriend" I chuckled a little trying to lighten the mood. "No, I'm not saying that. Don't be sorry for something like that, being in a relationship you focus on a certain person more than others even if we try not to" "Yeah you're right. I try not to, it's just that he makes me feel better about myself... Especially after something that happend a year ago.." "You probably don't want to answer this and you don't have to but what happend?" "Well... At the time I thought I was in a great relationship but it didn't end up that way.. He uh.. Raped me.." I looked down a little. "Oh my god.. (Y/n) I'm so sorry" "Don't be.. It's not your fault... But you get what I mean now, when Colby moved here we instantly connected and it just happend and he helps a lot" I said. "Now I feel bad for complaining, I'm sorry" "no it's fine really" *time skip*

C: hey babe I'm free now, I'm going home for a little and I'll come over ❤

Y: Okay ❤

"I gotta go now" I said. "Okay" he said. We got up and I got my bag. "See you later" I said as I hugged him. "Yeah and thank you for telling me about that. You know you can always come to me for anything, I'm always here to talk if you need me, I'm always here for you" "Thank you" I smiled up at him. "You're welcome" he smiled. I froze as I saw him leaning in. "M-mike.." I blushed backed away from him. "I-I didn't mean too I swear I'm so sorry, I-" "Just shut up" I chuckled awkwardly trying to make it not awkward. "I'm sorry" he said again trying to hide the fact his face was red. "It's okay. Let's just pretend that wasn't going to happen.." Jesus fuck. "I'm sorry.. I don't know what I was doing... I'm so sorry" he said again. "It's fine.. I-I have to go.."

~Taylor signing off 👻