32

"Oh yeah my mom missed you" he chuckled. "Dude I loved your mom" "I knowww she's the best" he said. "Dude what are you doing this weekend? We need to hang out" I chuckled. "Would it be okay with Colby? I don't think he likes me that much" "I mean it should be okay with him. He's just a little overprotective" "I get that, most guys are" he said. "Yeah" I said and thr bell rang. "Now onward to get food" I got up. "Onward" He chuckled following me out. We walked to the Cafeteria, he put his stuff down and went to get food while I just waited for Colby. I smiled as he walked in but he looked pissed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "So remember when you told me to go back to class? Yeah I didn't and when I went to go get my shit I got yelled at and got a detention after school" he sighed. "I'm sorry" he said. "It's okay, but no more skipping classes okay?" "Okay" he said. "Now love me" I smiled and hugged him. He chuckled and hughed me back tightly."okay now let's go get food" I smiled taking his hand. "Okay" he chuckled and followed. *time skip*

I feel bad for Mike he doesn't really talk that much at lunch. And it's obvious that Colby doesn't like him, I need to talk to him about it. Mike's a really nice guy, I never thought I'd see him again and I'm so happy that he moved back. I thought that him and Colby would be great friends but I guess not, Sam and Kat seem to like him which is really good. The bell rang and I went to my locker, it sucks that Colby has a detention especially today. But I mean it's no big deal really, we can still hang out after. I smiled feeling arms around me. "Hi baby" Colby said in my ear. "Hi" I said and got my shit. "I'm sorry again" he said letting go. "It's fine" I said closing my locker. "No it's not, it's our anniversary" he said. "I know, but we can hang out after. I have a lot homework anyway and I need to do that first" "Okay..." He hugged me. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I smiled hugging him back. "I'll see you soon" I kissed him. "Okay, I'll tell you when it's done" he smiled a little. "Okay, bye" I said. "Bye" he said. *smol time skip*

Sam, Kat, Mike and I were all walking home, it's quiet without Colby here, I miss him. "So what do you guys wanna do?" Mike ask. "Sam and I are going to his place" Kat smiled. "Fun" I said. "Oh hey (y/n) wanna come over? Mom would love to see you" he chuckled. "Oh fuck yeah" I smiled.

Sam's p.o.v

"Bye" Kat and I said as they turned. "Bye guys" (y/n) waved. Kat and I kept on going straight. "Do you think Colby's going to be mad?" She asked. "I mean maybe, but they're just friends" I said. "Do you think she'd cheat?" I asked. "Okay come on, (y/n)s too nice to do that to Colby. You've seen how cuddly she is to him she loves him and wouldn't do anything to hurt him" "I just don't want her to hurt Colby, you know I'm just watching out for him" I said. "I get that but she won't do that" "You're right" I said. "I'm just worried I guess, like wouldn't you be too? Especially with what Harry did to her" I said. "Do you really think Mike would do that to her?" She asked. "Well we don't really know him" I said. "True" she said.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

Mike and I just got to his house, I guess him mom wasn't home sadly. Oh whatever, I still get to hang out with him. "I have some homework to do quickly, after that we can do whatever" he said as we went upstairs to his room. "Same" I said. "Dude your room like hasn't changed at all" I chuckled.

~Taylor signing off👻