31

Okay I don't know why this like unpublished it's self, or wattpads just broken 😂 but idfk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to my alarm, sat up and turned it off and stretched. I smiled remembering what today was, I grabed my phone and saw that Colby texted me about how I feel asleep last night.

Y: Lol sorry about that, Happy one month Colby ❤ love you 😛

I made myself get up and ready because I think today's gonna be a great day. *smol time skip*

C: I honestly can't believe it's been a month babygirl, it feels way longer. I know you're the one for me (y/n) I love you more than anything ❤

Y: Awe Colby❤ you're so sweet

C: I love you ❤

Y: I love you too❤, you almost ready? lol I'll be waiting outside

C: On my way baby

Y: Okay ❤

I grabed my little bag of things for Colbs and the rest of my stuff and walked out and waited on my steps for him. *smol time skip again*

I smiled hugging him tightly. "I love you" I said looking up at him. "I love you too" he smiled and kissed me. "You might want to go put this in water" he said pretty much pulling a rose out of nowhere. "Awe, thank you" I smiled. "I'll be right back" I said and went back inside and put it in water and went back out to him. He pulled me into another right hug and I smiled up at him. "Want the rest now?" He asked. "Sure, I can give you your stuff too" I smiled. "I told you, I didn't want anything babe. You're all I want" he smiled making my face heat up. "Shut up" I blushed. "I ment it" he kissed my forehead and took off his bag and unzipped it. *time skip*

Colby and I went our separate ways to our lockers. I smiled seeing Mike at his. "Hey" I said. "Oh hey, dude I brought the picture" he said. "Oh my god nooo" I said. "It's so bad" he chuckled getting it out of his locker. "Oh my fucking god" I said looking at it. "Ew what was wrong with me?" I said. "You? Dude look at me" he laughed. "We looked retarted" I laughed. "I know, which is why it's like the best thing ever" he said. "I hate this so much" I said. *smol time skip*

Colby's p.o.v

When I went to (y/n)s locker her and Mike were just laughing. Oh great. "Hi" (y/n) smiled turning to hug me. "Hi babe" I smiled hugging her back. "You guys should really give me some relationship advice" Mike chuckled. Shut up. *time skip*

I miss her, there's one more period till lunch till I get to see my baby yay. Wait- something doesn't feel right.

C: Hi baby

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Mike and I were at the library again just talking when Colby texted me.

C: Hi baby

Y: Hiii ❤

C: where are you?

Y: the library

C: Hang on to to the bathroom, I'll be right there

Y: Okay :)

"Hang on I'll be right back" I said. "Okay" he said. I got up and walked out and made my way to the bathroom. I smiled seeing Colby turn a corner, I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "Hi baby" he chuckled and kissed me. "Hi" I smiled laying my head on his chest. "I love you" he said setting his chin on my head. "I love you too" I smiled and got on my tippy toes and kissed him. "You should get back to class" I chuckled. "Nope" he smiled and kissed me again I smiled kissing him back. "Okay can I actually go to the bathroom now?" I chuckled. "Yeah" he smiled and I went to the bathroom. *smol time skip*

I smiled hugging him again. "Okay you need to go back to class" I said. "Okay fine" he kissed me. "I'll see you soon" I smiled. "Okay" he kisses me again. I smiled kissing him back. "I love you" he smiled. "I love you too" I kissed his cheek. "Okay bye" he said. "Bye" I smiled and went back to the library. "Oh hey, what's your number?" Mike asked as I say back down. "I need yours too" I chuckled and we switched phones and gave each other our numbers.

~Taylor signing off 👻