28

*time skip*

Colby's p.o.v

"Sam I hate him" "Colby you've only know him for like two hours" "And? I know they're friends and they haven't seen each other in years. I just don't like the vibe he gives off" "well I don't know what you're gonna go, like give it a day or something" "I mean I guess" I said. We both decided to skip this period so we were going up to the roof. "So did you talk to (y/n) about you know, that" he asked sitting down. "She doesn't know yet, what did Kat think?" I asked. "She's down for it, but also she doesn't really cares if we do this or not" "Want to come over after school and see if we can try and go through Dad's study again?" I asked. "I mean last time I did find something and that worked. Are you and (y/n) ever going to try that?" He asked. "I really want to, but she's not ready. Like I know what happend was traumatizing but I don't need her to keep on thinking about it, that's another reason why I want to do it. One because if she turns it'll be way better for both of us and two just to make her feel good, you know" I said. "I get that, just don't stick it in the wrong hole" he chuckled. "Shut up" I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Do you think she'll believe me when I tell her I'm a virgin?" I asked. "I mean yeah, Kat knew I was. But she should because you didn't know about turning a person like that" he said. "True" I said. "But when you guys actually do fuck you'll feel great" He laughed. "I bet" I said. "Do you think that I'm kinda rushing things? Because I feel like I am, our one month is tomorrow and we've already talked about it" "I mean in this situation no, because if you guys do we have no idea what's gonna happen. Kat and I haven't been together that long and we had sex" he said. "I know, I just want to do it and see if it works" I said. "That and you just want to get laid" he said. "Okay that too but still"

(Y/n)s p.o.v

Mike's in my study hall and I'm happy. We went to the library and caught up. "So how long have you and Colby been dating?" He asked. "Our one month's tomorrow" I smiled. "Really? Awe that's cute" he said. "What about you? Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

(Okay so I'm just mentioning this because I know it happened and I don't know if it really happend because Xepher said she didn't cheat on Mike but I don't even know so yeah)

"I did but.. She cheated on me" he said. "I'm sorry" I said "no it's fine, really" "Well I still feel bad, you're a nice guy and that shouldn't happen to you" "It's fine really, I'll find someone else" "How long were you guys together?" "10 months.." "I'm sorry" "Nah it's fine, I'm not really sad about it anymore" he said. "Well that's good" I said. "Yeahhh" "So yesterday I was going through my old year books and guess what I found?" He chuckled. "Oh god, what?" I asked. "I found a picture of us at the homecoming dance" "oh my god burn it" "No I can't it's too perfect" he chuckled. "Didn't we go to that dance together?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll bring it tomorrow" he chuckled. "Dude remember when we tried to slow dance?" "It was really awkward" I said. "Yeah" he said and the bell rang. "Are you sitting with us at lunch?" I asked grabbing my things and got up. "I mean if it's okay with your friends" he said. "Yeah it is, trust me" I said and we walked to lunch and put our stuff at the table. "Hey Kat" I smiled as she walked in. "Heyy" she smiled. "Who's this?" She asked. "This is my old friend Mike who just moved back" I smiled. "Hi" he said. "Hi" she put her stuff down and went to go get food. "Woah..." He said. "Sorry man she has a boyfriend" I said. "Damn, so am I just like 5th wheeling or something?" He asked. "Pretty much, sorry" I chuckled and jumpped a little as I felt arms wrap around me. "Hi baby" Colby kissed my cheek. "Hi" I smiled and hugged him. *smol time skip*

I sat down and Mike sat next to me. "So wanna come over after school?" Colby asked. "Sure" I smiled. *And time skip again because I cannnnnnn*

I was getting my shit out of my locker, Colby showed up and we walked out and waited for Sam and Kat. "Ready?" Sam asked. "Yeah let's go" Colby said. "Hey guys wait up" Mike said running down the stairs. "You still walk?" I asked. "Yeah" he said.

Colby's p.o.v

Great he's walking with us now.

~Taylor signing off 👻