19

I didn't want Colby to leave not after what happened earlier. I don't want to tell mom about it though but if I do she'll  understand and probably would let him stay. I mean we don't have school so it shouldn't be bad. "I don't wanna go either babe" he said. I noticed his eyes started glowling. "Your eyes" I said. "I know" he smiled. I smiled and looked down. "I think I'm gonna ask mom about you staying" I said. "Maybe I should" he said. "No I should, she's my mom" I said. "No I'm going to" he said. "Fine" I said and got up. *time skippppppppp because I'm too lazy to write it*

Mom's letting him stay. I'm so happy, and surprised that she's letting him. This better mean that she likes him. I was really tired but I felt bad because I didn't want to make Colby just lay there. "Baby you can go to bed" he said. "But You're not tired" "It doesn't matter, I'll fall asleep eventually" he said. "Yeah but-" I yawned. "Go to bed" he said. "Fine" I said and laid back. He laid next to me and covered me up with a blanket. "There you go" he kissed my cheek. "Thanks" I chuckled a little. "Welcome" he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "Night" I smiled nuzzling my head into his chest. "Night babygirl" he kissed my head. And just like that I was out. *time skip*

Colby's p.o.v

She's so precious sleeping. She's just precious in general, like just look at her, she's so beautiful, and just I love her so much. Holy shit. I moved her hair so it wasn't covering her neck anymore. I bit my lip. Fuck, as much as I want to I'm not going to. God I really hate this. I've been having urges, it's bad. I've never had them this bad. I only get them when I actually need blood, it's just her. Fuck, I just need to wait, I can do this, I have too. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. *time skip*

I can't I need something. I sat up and made sure not to wake her up. I got dressed and opened up her window and crawled out of it. I jumped down from her roof and walked off to the woods, hopefully I can find a squirrel or something to help.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

It was cold, I tried to curl back up with Colby but he wasn't there. Maybe he went to the bathroom? "Colby?" I asked hoping for an answer but I didn't get one. I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. "Colby?..." I asked again. I noticed my window was opened. Did he leave?... Why? I just laid back down.  He better be coming back... 'I'm coming back baby I'm sorry' 'why'd you leave?...' 'I'm sorry I didn't think I'd be gone this long.. I'm almost there okay' 'but why'd you leave?'  I heard something on the roof and sat up. "I'm sorry" he said coming through my window. "Where'd you go?.." I asked. "I've been having urges" he said. "What?" I asked. "I couldn't sleep and I was just watching you. Not in a weird way but, I craved blood, I've been craving it for awhile and I've been ignoring it. And when you were sleeping I had the urge to bite you but I didn't and went to go find something where I can get it" "oh.." I said. "Because I've drank from you a few times this month I've just been craving more. I don't know why, I'm sorry" "This isn't good, isn't it?" I asked. "Yeah, I've never had these" he said. "I'm sorry" "don't be, It's not your fault you taste good" he chuckled a little. "Stop" I chuckled. "No" he said. "Come on" I patted his side of the bed. "Okay" he took off his shirt. I blushed and looked down as he changed his pants. He got in bed next to me and I laid back down. "Sorry" he said again. "It's okay" I said. "Not really I left you" "But you came back" I smiled a little and yawned. "Night" I said again closing my eyes. "Night babygirl" he said again and kissed me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you" I smiled. "I love you too" he pulled me close.

~Taylor signing off 👻