25

I got out of the shower after awhile. I feel better since a hot shower fixes a lot of things. But I still don't really know how to feel after Colby did that... I still love him but he knows that he can't just do things like that to me. But it's okay... I just I need to forget about it, but as much as I try I just can't... If only I met Colby sooner. I wish I did... I would have at least enjoyed my first time. Now being with someone that I trust... I can't do anything without having it in the back of my head. Also I need it to happen.. I don't know what's going to if Colby doesn't turn me. I don't even know if It's going to work... But if anything at least I'll get to have another try I guess that's what I'll call it. I sighed getting dressed. Schools tomorrow. Fun. I took a deep breathe before I opened the door. Colby looked up at me "I'm sorry.." He said. "It's fine" I said. "I didn't mean it like that I promise.. I didn't think about it before I did it" he said getting up. "Colby it's fine.. It really is" I said. "No babe, don't say it is. I know It's not" "Colby I know it's not. What else do you want me to say?" "I don't know, I thought you'd yell at me or something" "I'm not going to" I said. "Why?" "Because you said you wouldn't hurt me" "true. But what if it wasn't me? What if it was someone else, what would you do?" "I don't know.." I looked down. "Baby listen to me, I'm being serious. If any other guy does that to you I need you to kick them in the dick and run" he said making me laugh. "I'm serious" he said trying to keep a straight face. "Okay, I will I promise" "Good" he chuckled and kissed my forhead. *time skip*

Colby had to go home since we have school tomorrow. But he left his hoodie so it's not too bad. But then again I'm on my period so this is most likely going to be the highlight of my week. Fun.

Colby's p.o.v

Thank god Dad wasn't home when I got home. I went upstairs to get a shower because dads going to complain about how I smell like a human if I don't. He's an ass. He does realize that the reason I'm here is because of him right? Like dude I'm not that bad, deal with it It's not my fault I'm half human. If you weren't a dumbass I could have been a full vampire, but no here I am. Great job dad. I got some clothes and went to my bathroom and started the shower and got undressed. My phone went off and I saw that (y/n) snapchatted me. I smiled clicking on it and it was a picture of her in my hoodie I gave her. 'thanks Colby😘' it said. I smiled taking a picture. 'welcome baby ❤' I sent it and got in the shower. I love her. Wow here we go again, I'm going to blab on about how much I love her. I can't help the way I feel about her. God sometimes I wish I could just give up my vampire half just to just be fully human like her. Being me just confuses and scares her. I ran my fingers through my hair getting an idea. What if I could? I quickly did my shower things and got out and dried off and dressed and called Sam. "Hey man, what's up?" He said answering. "Hey, nothing really, Are you busy right now?" I asked. "Not really" "good, can you come over I need to talk to you" I said making my way to my Dad's study. "Yeah, of course I'll be over soon" he said. "Okay, good. See you then" I said and hung up walking into his study. I'm just saying I probably can't do it. But if I can I'm doing. So many of my problems will be solved, I can be who I always wanted to be. I just stared at the bookshelves thinking about where it could be if it's even in there. I can't be the only one right? Not even just half vampires like me, but full ones who want to be normal? Right? There's so many books here, there has to be at least something. Oh (y/n), just imagine us being a normal couple. Not having to worry about me drinking from you or having to turn you. I can be normal for once. I will give up my powers just for you, just to make everything easier for you.

~Taylor signing off 👻