17

Sam and Kat met up with us and we walked home. "Are you sure you want to go?" Colby asked again. "Yes I wanna go" I said. "You sure? We could just go to my place and watch movies" Sam said. "Guys just because Harry showed up doesn't mean we can't go have fun tonight" I said. "What if he's there?" "I can manage Colby, I don't want him to ruin tonight" "Okay" he squeezed my hand. "So (y/n) are you going to wear a dress?" Kat asked changing the subject. "Yeah are you?" Colby asked. "You'll see" I smiled. *time skip*

"Can I see it?" She asked as we got up to my room. "I guess" I said going in my closet and getting it. "Ooo black that's hot" she chuckled. "I guess, I don't know if it actually fits I got it a few years ago" "Really? Girl go try it on!" She said. "Okay, okay" I chuckled and went to the bathroom. I took off my close and put it on. I don't remember it being this like this.

I mean I did get this like two ish years ago and I don't remember this

I mean I did get this like two ish years ago and I don't remember this. Wow. Boobs are a thing. I don't think I can wear this.. I don't like the way it just looks on me. I was just about to take it off when Kat knocked on the door. "(Y/n) let me see before you take it off" she chuckled. "No" "why?" "I don't like it" "why? Let me see" "fine.." I said and opened the door. "Oh my god, what do you mean you don't like it? You look so good! Colby will love it" she said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Of course you look great" she smiled. "Really?" I asked. "Yes really" she chuckled. "Okay.." I said. "Hey don't think so negative, look at yourself (y/n) you're so fucking pretty like that the hell? Why can't I be as pretty as you?" "No, no, no you're way prettier than me" I said. "Yeah no" she chuckled. "So are you going to wear it?" She asked. "Yeah I guess, I don't really have another dress" "perfect" she chuckled. *time skip*

It was about time to go meet up with the guys. We both were dressed and had our make up done, and we were ready. "Pictures?" She asked. "Sure" I smiled.

Colby's p.o.v

I'm kinda nervous. I guess you can say it's like the first time I've had a date to a dance all over again. I just, I don't want anything to happen tonight, I just want to have fun with (y/n). "Hey Kat texted and they're ready, they sent a picture too" Sam chuckled. "Let me see" I looked over his shoulder. "Oh wow" I said. "I know right? We're lucky" he chuckled. "We are, ready?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. *time skip*

Sam and I just got to the school. My jaw dropped seeing (y/n). "Holy shit" I said. I guess I said it louder than I should have. Sam just chuckled.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I smiled as Sam and Colby walked over. "Hey babe, you look Amazing" Colby smiled hugging me. "Thanks" I smiled hugging him back. "You're welcome" he kissed my forehead. I smiled looking up at him. He smiked and kissed me. "Guys, ready?" Sam asked. "Yes" I smiled taking Colby's hand. "Lets go then" Kat chuckled as we went inside. *smol time skip*

Sam and Kat went off to do their own thing when Colby and I just stayed in a corner. I'm not one of those people who likes to go and actually dance, it's not like I can so why try? Oh great. My face heated up as a slow song started. Colby took my hand. "Wanna?" He asked. "Sure" I smiled. He led me more towards other people and wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed wrapping my arms around his neck. I smiled laying my head on his chest. His arms tightened around me pulling me closer and we started swaying. I don't know why but I want to cry. "Don't cry baby" He said in my ear. "I might..." "Please don't" "I won't" I teared up a little. But just like that I didn't want to cry anymore. *time skip*

Colby went to the bathroom and I was talking with some of my friends. I saw May going over to get a drink so I followed. "Kat!" I grabbed her shoulders. She jumped a screamed. "Oh my fucking god!" She said. I laughed "I'm sorry" "You bitch" she laughed with me. "Sorry" I said grabing a drink. "It's okay" she chuckled. "Sam and I are over there, where's Colby?" She asked. "He's in the bathroom" "when he comes back meet us over there" she said grabing her and Sam and drink. "Will do" I smiled walking back over the the corner where Colby and I were. "Well hey there" I turned and fucking Harry was there. Fuck this. "Fuck off Harry" I said. "Oh come on, hear me out" he said. "What?" I asked. "I'm sorry" "Sorry's not going to fucking cut it" I raised my voice. "It's been over a year and you're still a fucking bitch" "Do you have any fucking idea what the hell you did to me!?" "Yes, yes and do and you fucking liked it you can't fucking deny it!" "Fuck you I didn't!" I yelled. "You fucking ruined me!" I felt tears weld up in my eyes. "Get the fuck away from her!" Colby yelled making me jump. "I'm warning you man, she's a fucking bitch" Harry said and walked off. I couldn't hold back my tears anynore. "Baby, did he touch you?!" He cupped my face wiping my tears. "N-no" I could barely get that out. "I'm so sorry I left you alone" he pulled me into a tight hug. "I want to go home..." I cried. "Let's go, we shouldn't have came in the first place" he grabed my hand and walked out. I thought tonight was going to be fun but no... No it wasn't fucking Harry, why did he have to come back?..

~Taylor signing off 👻