13

*trigger warning* oh wow Taylor, another book with trigger warnings? Sorry I'm just sad...

Colby's p.o.v

My eyes hurt, ugh. I groaned closing the book and putting it back on the shelf. "I know" Sam said. "This is taking forever" I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. "It really is..." (Y/n) said. "Do you guys really think there's another way? Wouldn't it have been in the same book as the first one?" "I mean wouldn't it have the actual way of turning people?" Sam asked. "Yeah true" "I'm sorry guys I think I'm gonna go soon" Kat said. "I think I should too" (y/n) said. "oh okay, well do you guys want to try again tomorrow?" I asked. "I guess..." (Y/n) put a book back on the shelf. "Just because we didn't find a way today doesn't mean we won't find it tomorrow" I said. "Okay.." She said. *time skip*

"So are you going to tell your parents about us yet?" I asked while I was walking her home. "I should...I don't know how they'll take it, especially after everything that happened last year.." She sighed. I squeezed her hand. "Hey, it's in the past now, I told you I'm not like him" "I know but my parents probably will think it" "They shouldn't though" "I know, that's just how they are.." We stopped in front of her house and she hugged me. "Yeah.." She said. "I'm sorry" I said. "It's fine, wanna come in for a little?" She asked. "Yeah" I smiled. "Okay" she smiled.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

Colby turned invisible. I went inside and then upstairs. I closed my door and Colby reappeared. "So, do you really think there's another way that-" "yes, but please can we just calm down about that for now? I don't want you to worry about this, I got this" he said. "Sorry this all just gives me a weird feeling in my chest" "lets just sit and calm down, okay?" "Okay" I noded. He sat on my bed and patted the spot next to him. I sat down and he wrapped his arm around me and he kissed my head. I laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said. *time skip*

Colby had to go, he had to get home before his Dad got home. I sighed getting up and going to the bathroom. I undressed and got into the shower, did shower things, and I'm not weird. I sit in the shower and think. I sighed looking up at the ceiling getting lost in my thoughts. Thinking about everything, just everything.. I got a new boyfriend, who also is a vampire, I haven't told my parents about him. I've been just over thinking everything, I don't want what happened last time to happen again...

Colby's p.o.v

I shouldn't just eavesdrop on (y/n)s thoughts. I don't know everything about her.. Well I guess now I do... I guess people who have the same problems just find each other... Being a vampire, well half vampire... You just, wish you can being human, you know being normal... But with me being half it just makes me feel like I can never be one or the other.. I'm stuck in between and I can never find someone who can feel the way I do, growing up I just never could find friends, well until Sam but that was when we were teens. And growing up I just, ugh. I don't know how to say it. "COLBY!" I jumped as my dad barged into my room. "Holy shit, what?" I asked. "Why'd you bring a human into our house?!" "What?" I asked. "You brought a human here didn't you!" "What the fuck are you talking about? You do realize that I go to a school with humans right?" "Gah.. Well, sorry, get a shower then" he walked out. "Half human dad!" "Oh right I smell your dumbass!" "Fuck off! Like I said I'm your fault!" I slammed my door. Why. Just why? I feel pain but nothing happens. I'm stuck here... I sighed and put my face in my hands. I jumped up again feeling something wrong. (Y/n). I opened my window and jumped.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

"Why do I bother?" I sighed putting the pill bottle down. Didn't work the first time, not going to work the second time. I jumped seeing a cloud of smoke. "(Y/n)" Colby pulled me into a hug. I signed. Great. "I'm fine" I said. "Bullshit what's this?" He pointed to the pill bottle. "It's not like it would work okay..." "I was just here, why didn't you tell me?" "Because I'm confused about what the fuck is happening, what you're trying to do, why you want to turn me out of all the people" "Listen, I love you, I'm not lying, you're an amazing person who deserves to be happy, what happened in the past is way behind us... I know the memory will never leave but you have so much to live for, (y/n) you make me so happy, I love you and I don't want you to leave me because I can't come with you if you do..." He teared up. I'm an awful person, I can't see that people actually care about me. "Baby don't leave me please.." Tears are rolling down his face, what's wrong with me. "I'm sorry.." I wiped his tears tearing up. "I love you so much, believe me please" "I do now... I'm sorry" I sniffled. He kissed me softly and held me close I wrapped my arms around is neck and kissed him back. "I'm sorry.." I said over and over again. "Don't be, just please, don't leave me"

~I'll stop being a depressing asshole

Taylor signing off 👻