12

"Yeah, a vampire or a half vampire can turn humans if they're virgins" Sam said. Fuck... Colby looked at me and his smile disappeared. "I'll be back..." I said getting up. "Wait babe" Colby took my hand. "I'll be back" I said again walking away.

Colby's P.o.v

"Why'd she leave?" Kat asked. "She uh..." I sighed. "Her last relationship, he was a dick and-" "oh no" She said. "Yeah..." I said. "Sam did you find away other ways in the books?" I asked. "After I found the way I put it back. If your dad caught me who knows what could have happened" he said. "Fuck, Sam you gotta help me" "Don't worry we're going to find another way, you know I'm not just gonna ditch you on this" He said. "Thanks... I just didn't think there was any other ways to turn people" I said. "We didn't either" Kat said. "Why a virgin though? If my mom was turned that way then I shouldn't be half human, how do we know my mom was turned?" I asked. "Maybe she wasn't turned, I just thought since the page was bookmarked it was what your dad did, it was really dusty so it wasn't used recently" he said. "Oh" I said. "Kat she's in the bathroom, can you please go to check on her?" I asked. "Yeah" she got up and walked out. "Fuck" I signed. "Don't worry, we're going to find another way" he said.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

There goes my only chance... That was the only way we've found that- "(y/n)?" Kat called out. "What?.." I wiped my tears away. "(Y/n) come out please" she said from the other side of the stall. "Why?.." I asked. "Please?" She asked. I got up and opened the stall, she pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry" she said. "It's fine... Nothing ever goes the way it should.." I said. "What do you mean? (Y/n) we'll find another way, just because one way didn't work doesn't mean there's not more ways to try" She said. "I just didn't think that one thing would ruin it completely.." "Somethings are just like that, it really sucks, especially this. I mean it's worth a try if you want to" she said. "Why should I try if it says it only works for virgins?" "Maybe because Colby's half human it might be different and it'll work" "I guess... But even if I wanted to try I don't think I could..." "I understand, Colby does too, trust me it'll be okay, we'll find another way" she said. "Okay... Thanks" I said. "No problem" she smiled. "Ready?" She asked. "Yeah.." I said. We went out and back to the guys. Colby got up and hugged me. "I'm sorry" he said. "It's fine.." I said. He kissed my head and told me it'll be okay.  *time skip*

"So are we going to raid my Dad's study?" Colby asks as us while we were walking home. "Yeah I only really looked in one book and if I found that way and it does work then there has to be more" Sam said. "My Dad doesn't get home till dark so we have time" Colby said. "It's worth the try" I said. "It really is" Colby squeezed my hand. "Let's go lovebirds" Sam chuckled. "You can't say anything" Colby chuckled. "Shut up" he chuckled. *smol time skip*

His house is nice, then we went inside and it was kinda creepy. I mean they're vampires, what do you expect? Colby took us to his Dad's study. Wow, theres a lot, A LOT of books. Great. "This is the book I looked in yesterday" Sam walked over to the shelf and grabed the book. Here we go. Kat grabed another book and I did the same. This might take forever.

Colby's p.o.v

I grabed another book and started looking through it. I had a weird feeling, like we shouldn't be doing this, but I'm doing whatever it takes to find a way that will turn (y/n).

~Taylor signing off 👻