29

Mike went his separate way and we went to Colby's. We went up to his room for awhile and talked. "(Y/n) I know you don't know yet, but we're going to need an answer soon" Colby said. "Can't we just hang out for once? You know do something fun?" I asked. "She has a point, we've done this before and it's not fun" Kat said. "And we know there's a fuck ton of books to look through and we understand you guys want help but we just don't" I said. "Yeah, yesterday was fun. We should do something like that again" Kat said. "Well damn" Sam said. "They're right" he added. "True" Colby said. "So can we go do something fun?" I asked. "Yeah"

Colby's p.o.v

I'm just going to have to do this by myself. I get that Kat and (y/n) don't want to do this, I don't even know if I want to do it because there's a Fuck ton of books. It's going to take a lot of time and after awhile I might just give up eventually. But it's whatever. We're just sitting and listening to music just laughing because Sam and I were telling them old stories of us in band and stuff like that. You know just talking about stuff then I tenced up hearing a car door slam. Oh shit Dad's home early, this isn't good. "Colby?" (Y/n) asked waving her hand in my face. "Dad's home, I need to get you out of here now" I said.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

"What why?" I asked. "I already told you, I just don't want you too now. Please babe" he opened his window. "Okay.." I got up and followed him out onto his roof. "I just need you to stay out here for a little, he'll think it's me that he smells" he said. "Okay" I sighed. "I promise I'll be back" he said and kissed me quickly. "Okay" I said and sat down. I sighed looking up at the sky and waited till I could come back in. *smol time skip*

After awhile I looked through Colby's window and Sam and Kat were still inside. 'where is he?' I mouthed to them. Sam pointed down. I motioned one of them over. Kat got up and opened the window. "So are we like going to leave since his dad's home?" I asked. "I guess, I don't know" she said and looked back at Sam. "I think so" He said. "My ass literally is asleep, the roof isn't comfortable at all" I said. "I'm sorry" Kat said trying not to laugh.

~Sorry it's short

Taylor signing off 👻