35

I covered my mouth quickly as he pulled away. "What was that?" "Nothing.." I blushed. "Sure" he started kissing my neck softly and ran his hands up my sides sending a shiver down my spine. "Colby..." I said as he looked up at me worried. "I'm sorry" he said. "It's okay.." I bit my lip. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes" I kissed him and he kissed back immediately and ran his hand up my shirt and wrapping his arm around the small of my back. I bit his lip as his hand went up my back slowly and took off my shirt. I blushed and covered myself. "Don't do that" he said bringing his hands up my sides. "I want to see you" he bit his lip. I slowly moved my arms and brought my hands up his shirt and he stopped me taking it off and kissing me again and laying me back and got on top of me. I didn't think this would be this easy. Oh wait, my moms downstairs. Oh fuck. "M-maybe this isn't the best idea to do this now.. I'm on my period still too.." I said. "Uh yeah, we should wait" he said and got off me. Now I feel bad. "I'm sorry.." I sat up and put my shirt back on. "No it's fine, I get it" he said. "I still feel bad.." "Don't, this isn't the best time I get it, your moms here to so not the best idea" he said. "Yeah..." *time skip*

Colby's p.o.v

(Y/n) went to the bathroom and I decided to text Sam.

C: Dude I was so close earlier

S: To what?

C: To getting laid

S: Aw damn dude, soooo close

C: Yeah I know 😂 but she's on her period still

S: I mean it's not the worse thing but Period blood is gross

C: Ew dude I didn't need to know that

S: I was just saying 😂

C: Nasty bitch 😂

S: shut up 😂

(Y/n) got back from the bathroom and laid back down with me and cuddled back up to me. "What's wrong?" I asked wrapping my arm back around her. "Just period cramps" she sighed. "I'm sorry baby" I kissed her head and put my phone down pulling her closer. "It's fine" she nuzzled her face into my chest. "Is there anything I can do?" I asked. "Just hold me" she smiled. "Okay" I smiled.

~Taylor signing off 👻

Sorry It's short