11

After awhile I finally was able to go to bed. My medication didn't kick in quickly, lately it feels like it hasn't. The last time I remember actually sleeping without it was when Colby bit me. You know, it did hurt but if it makes me sleep then I'll be fine with it. "That's not a good idea"  I don't think I'll ever get used to this. 'Why?' "Because vampires don't just bite because they want to, we're only supposed to when we're hungry, if we did bite when we wanted too it wouldn't be okay" 'oh, okay' I sighed. "Please try and sleep babe, you need your sleep"  'I'll try but it's hard..' "I know it is, trust me, here just close your eyes' he said. I closed my eyes like he told me and I don't know if he did something but I just drifted off to sleep. *time skip*

Colby's p.o.v

I had a rough night sleeping myself. I look dead, but I'll be fine. I got got dressed and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. "I still don't know how you can eat human food" I turned my head to see my dad. "You do know why." I said. "Yeah, yeah, but you should be just drinking. You can just try to act like a human" "I'm not trying to act human. I just don't want to make stupid decisions like you did" I said. "You know, I'm sick of your fucking attitude" he said. "You're fault" I said again. "Just get the fuck out" he said. "Gladly" I said grabbing my bag and walking out. I hate him sometimes. It's all his fault, if he wasn't a fucking asshole back then he wouldn't have fucked my mom, I happened, and now here I am. He hates me, he always has... I mean I understand why mom left me with him, she couldn't really deal with me and being weird. I sighed and just walked to (y/n)s house.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I feel great, I haven't said that in forever like seriously. I guess Colby did something that made me passed out, I don't know, he's a vampire, he just does stuff that's like magic. I jumped a little hearing a tap on my window. I went over and opened it. "Hey babe" I heard him say, then he appeared. "Hey" I smiled. He smiled and hughed me I smiled and hugged him back. He kissed my forhead "did you sleep good?" He asked. "Good, how'd you do that?" "Fun fact another thing I can do is hypnotize people, I don't normally do it but you needed it" he said. "Thanks" I smiled. "No problem" he smiled. His eyes started to shift from blue to purple a little. Last time that happened he bit me... "I'm not going to bite you" he said. "Sorry" I said. "They just do that" he chuckled as they started glowing. I chuckled. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah" he smiled. *time skip*

I was surprised that Sam and Kat were at school when we got there. I guess they're going here too, woo more friends. *time skip again I'm annoying I know*

At lunch we sat together because Sam said he had something important to tell us. "Colby, I think I know a way how to ya know" he said. "Wait how?" Colby asked. "Okay, so I don't know if this works but last night, I may or may not have snuck in it your house and went though some books in your dad's study" he said. "Was it when he was gone?" Colby chuckled. "Yeah" he chuckled. "Sam just tell him" Kat said, she was obviously excited. "Okay so, I looked through some of them and I found something. It was a page that was bookmarked. And it was about a possible way of turning someone, and I do believe that your Dad did this to your mom" he said. "Wait what? Sam, you know my mom's a human, if she was turned then I wouldn't be half human" "Colby, this way works" Sam said. "How do you know?" Colby asked. "It worked on Kat" he said. "Wait really?" I asked. "Yeah" she smiled and she had fangs. Holy shit, we found it. "Oh my god that's amazing" Colby said. "Wait but if my mom was turned then how am I still half human?" He asked. "We figured it out Colbs, this has to be it" Sam said. "Wait I thought they can't tell us?" I asked. "No, If Kat said it she would like disappear from the planet. Since I was the one who turned Her I can say it" Sam said. "Ohh, okay" I said. "So Colby, I think I know why you're half human. When she was being turned, you were the sperm that won the race" Sam said. "Wait? So you're saying that you turned Kat by having sex?" Colby asked.

Oh no...

~Taylor signing off 👻