3

"So are you my boyfriend?.." I blushed. I feel stupid for asking that. "Yes I love you, I'm not lying" "okay..." I smiled. He winked and his eyes started glowing again. "Your eyes.." I said. "I know" he chuckled and kissed me. I smiled kissing him back. *time skip*

I don't have many classes with Colby. But we have History together and he sits next to one of the school sluts and of course I was jealous. She kept on trying to talk to him but he just didn't really say anything. "Can she shut the fuck up?" Wait what? He didn't say that outloud. "Babe I can talk to you like this and read your mind" I looked over at him, he winked. 'Oh fuuuun' I blushed. "Yeah" he chuckled. "What's so funny?" She asked. "Nothing" he mumbled. "When does this class end?" 'soon' "ughhhh" 'I know right' *time skip after class*

I got my stuff and walked out Colby followed. "So" he said. "Yeah?" I blushed. "What do you want to do after school?" "I don't know, we'll probably have homework" "well we'll see, I'll meet you by your locker at the end of the day" he kissed my head "see ya" he said. "Bye" "I love you" 'love you too' I smiled and went to my next class. *time skip to the end of the day*

I when I slung my bag on my back. "I'm so-" "it's fine Babe" he chuckled. "I'm sorry" I said again. "It's fine" he said again. "Okay.." I closed my locker. He took my hand and we walked out. "Where to?" He asked. "I really don't care" I said. "Well... Mind if we go to the farm house?" He asked. "Oh uh... I don't mind" why does he want to go there? "We can't really go to my house, that's why" "oh, okay then"

~Taylor signing off 👻