26

Colby's p.o.v

"Colby are you serious?" "Sam have you ever wanted to be human?" I asked. "Well sometimes yeah but giving up your vampire side isn't a good idea" "How do you know?" "How do you know you can even give something like this up" "Sam you'll never understand how I feel. Having to deal with both my human and vampire side is so hard. I'm never good enough for either side" I said. "Colby listen to me. Of course I'll never understand someone elses feelings. But do you really want to do this? Because I don't think if it's possible it'll be un reversable" "Sam I love (y/n). Of course I want to do this. You were able to turn Kat, even if (y/n) and I had sex I don't think it'll work, One she's not a virgin and two I'm still half human. If I was human I wouldn't have to worry about turning her" "I understand why you want to and if you think this could work then go for it. Who knows maybe we can all do this... I'm down for it"  he said. "Are you really?" I asked. "Yeah, Colbs no homo or anything but I love you, You're my brother and I don't think it's a good idea for you to do this alone" "I love you too man, I couldn't ask for a better best friend" I smiled. "Now hug me brotha" Sam chuckled and he hugged me. I laughed a little hugging him back. "So ready to search?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "So what are you going to tell Kat?" I asked. "I mean she always talks about how she misses being human. But is it possible to change someone back after they've been a vampire?" He asked. "I don't know, like we don't even know if we can become humans yet" I said. "Shit. Dad's home" I heard a car door slam. "Shit" Sam and I both ran out and up to my room. "Fuck" Sam flopped down on my bed. "That was a close one..." I said "yeah really close" Sam said. "COLBY!" My dad yelled from downstairs. "Hang on" I told Sam and went downstairs. "Hi dad" I said. "When does your school get out for summer?" He asked. "I don't know.. Why?" I asked. "Because you're out of here when school ends" "what?" I asked. "Because you need to do something with your life" "look who's talking, you don't even have a job don't be a hipacrit" "I've had enough of your bullshit. You're lucky I'm not kicking you out now Cole" "Don't call me that dad, it's Colby" I said. "Whatever. It's literally the same fucking thing" he said. "No it's not" "Okay whatever" he rolled his eyes. I groaned and turned to go back upstairs. "Look I'm sorry" he said. "Yeah sure" I rolled my eyes and went back upstairs. *time skip*

C: I miss you

Y: I miss you too Colbs

C: Are you doing anything?

Y: not really

C: Wanna go see a movie? Kat and Sam are coming too

Y: hang on

C: Okay

"Kat said she'd meet us there" Sam said. "Okay, hang on" I said and went to my dads study. "Hey dad" I said. "What?" He asked. "Sam and I are going to see a movie with some friends and-" "Yeah go have fun or whatever, but serious question. Do you ave a girlfriend yet?" He asked. Shit not again. "Yeah I do" I said. "Why haven't I met her yet?" "Because she's a human" "what does that have to do with it?" "Nothing" I said. "I wanna meet her" "Why?" "What's so wrong with me meeting my sons girlfriend?" He asked. "You. You're just a shitty person okay" "Well like father like son, you're a shitty person too. Just go" he said. I groaned walking out and going back to my room. "Lets go." I said going downstairs and as soon as I walked out the door (y/n) called. I smiled and answered "hi baby" I said. "Hi, sorry I had to finish my homework. Can you pick me up?" She asked. "Of course" I smiled. "Thanks Colbs" "No problem... But uh hey my dad wants to meet you" I said. "Oh, okay" she said. "I don't really want to but I guess it had to happen eventually" I sighed. "What's the worse that could happen?" She asked. "I just- I don't want you to yet" "okay" she said. "Sam and I are leaving now, we'll pick you up in like five minutes" "okay" she said. "I love you" "I love you too" "bye babe" I said. "Bye" she said and hung up. *time skip*

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I smiled getting in the back. "Hi guys" I said. "Hey baby" Colby smiled looking back at me. "Hi" I kissed his cheek. "What movie are we going to see?" I asked. "(Movie)" Sam said. "Cool" I said.

~Taylor signing off 👻