21

It was just Colby and I at home, I'm really bored and I don't know what to do ughhh. "Bored?" He asked kissing my cheek. "Yeah...Hm what are Sam and Kat doing?" I asked. "No clue, I'll ask" he said. I got on my phone to text Kat but then I just kinda lost interest. "Wanna just stay here or something, just us?" I asked. "I was just thinking that" he chuckled.

Colby's p.o.v

Okay yeah I put the idea in her head because I don't want to hang out with them. Like we see them everyday in school and we hang out with them all the time after school. After what happened early I don't like need her to like pass out again or anything. We just need to stay here... I need to talk to her about something really important too. Like it's really important... *smol time skip*

We were in the kitchen eating cereal just talking about things that we could do when I just straight up said it. "Remember the way Sam turned Kat?.." I said. "Yeah..." "I'm just saying-" "Colby I-I can't.." "(Y/n) hear me out please.." I said. "What's the point of even trying it.. I thought we were taking a break from all of this" she said. "We were but what happened earlier I cant have you pass out on me after I bite you every time" "If I don't remember passing you why does it matter if I pass out now?" "What if you don't wake up next time? I can't have that, no one else can know what I am" "I rather pass out again, Colby you don't get it.. I seriously can't go through with this.." "Babe listen to me please-" "no I'm not going to there's no way that you're going to convince me Colb-" I cut her off by kissing her.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

"That's not changing anything" I said. "Listen to me" he said. "Okay" I said. "My mom was 27 when she had me, she wasn't a virgin" "how do you know that?" "Why are you doubting me?" "You don't get it okay... Something was taken from me that I can never get back, I'm not ready to do this again. Colby I love you but not now okay.. Can we just wait longer?.. Please.." I said, he looked me in the eyes and took my hands. "Babe I know that what happened to you broke you, (y/n) you know I'm different than him.. Literally but I understand that you want to wait longer to be turned but I've just been thinking about this nonstop.. And what happened this morning scared the shit out of me baby... I don't want that to happen again" "I-I know.." "Just think about it...please.. I know I just came into your life out of nowhere and threw all of this at you but I love you... I want to be with you forever, I don't care how many times you say that we're young and stuff, I only want you" he said and kissed me softly. I teared up a little wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed back. "I love you" I said. "I love you too baby" he wrapped his arms around my waist and he pulled me closer.

~Taylor signing off 👻