16

When we got to school we found Sam and Kat. "We're not going to look again tonight right?" Sam asked. "No, the dance is tonight. Also I think we should just take a break from that" Colby said. "Okay" Kat said. "So tonight, are we all meeting at the school?" I asked. "Sure" Sam said. "Oh wait (y/n) can I come over and get ready with you?" Kat asked. "Yeah" I smiled. "Yay" she smiled.

Colby's p.o.v

I don't know why but I feel uneasy. "Colby" (y/n) waved her hand in front of my face. "What? Sorry" I said. "What time do you want to meet up at the school?" "I don't care, like when it starts" I chuckled. "Well duh" Sam said. The bell rang. Damnit. "Well see you later" (y/n) hugged me. "I don't want you to go" I hugged her back. "Colby we have too though" she chuckled. "No we don't" I pulled her closer. "You'll see me in history" she said. "I know but I'm going to miss you" "Colby.." She blushed. "I'm going too" I kissed her. "We have to go" "I know, just be careful.." "Be careful?" "Somethings wrong, I can tell" "oh?" She asked. "Yeah, so just be careful. Tell me if you need me" "okay" "promise?" I asked. "Promise" she said. "Okay, get to class" I chuckled and kissed her. "Okay" she chuckled and walked off. 'I love you' 'I love you too colbs' *time skip*

'Colby...' 'what's wrong?' 'He's back...' Oh fuck no. He can't be back. I fucking knew something was wrong.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I feel like I can't breathe... I kept on tryimg to hold back tears but I couldn't. I just want to go home but I can't... "(Y/n)?" Thank god Colby's here. I got up and walked out of the stall. "Baby.." He said as I hugged him. I just cried. *smol time skip*

Colby took me up to the roof. I just need this. I need him. "He didn't say anything to you right?" "When he walked in he stared at me.. Then at the end of class he tried to talk to me.. Then I went to the bathroom.." I looked down. "If he tries to talk to you again he's getting hurt. I'm not letting him touch you again. You're mine and I'm going to protect you, it's my job too" he took my hand. I looked up at him. "Thank you..." I squeezed his hand. He squeezed mine back and kissed me. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you babe" he nuzzled his face into my neck. "I love you too.. We should get back soon the bell should ring soon" "Did I do something?" He asked. "No.." "I'm not going to bite you, I promise" "sorry" I said. "It's okay I get it" he said. "We should go" I said getting up. "Okay" he said. *time skip*

Thank god I didn't see him for the rest of the day. I have one period with him I can deal I guess... I'm just so happy todays over. Now we can go home and get ready for the dance. I was at my locker getting my shit. "Long time no see" he said leaning up against the locker next to mine. "What no hi?" He asked. I just quickly tried to get my stuff. "Oh come on you can't be serious?" "Harry please just leave me alone.." I looked up at him for a second. "Wh-" "Hey asshole" I jumped a little as Colby come up behind me. "Who the fuck are you?" Harry asked. "Her boyfriend. Now fuck off" Colby said Grabing my waist gently. "Lets go babe" he said. I got my bag and closed my locker and followed Colby. "I'm going to throat punch him" he said taking my hand. "Do it.."

~Taylor signing off 👻