8

We pretty much just hung out, kinda a double date. It was fun, until I had to go home. Colby did his vampire shit and snuck up to my room with me. My parents just left and That's a great thing. Colby sat on my bed, I sat next to him getting on my phone, laying my head on his shoulder. "So, Normal vampires won't show up in pictures?" I asked. "Only if they want to be" he said. "So, you show up all the time?" I asked pulling up Snapchat. "Yeah" he smiled. "I'm sorry" I chuckled. "No it's fine" he wrapped his arm around my waist. I blushed and got to the filters, I held it up swiping through them. "Which one?" I asked. "The heart crown one" he said. "Okay" I said. He smiled which was just amazing, I smiled and took the picture. "Awe" He said putting his chin on my shoulder. I blushed and saved it. "Send me that please" he said. "I will" I smiled. He smiled and kisses my cheek. I turned my head to try and kiss his back but he kissed me. "I love you" he said.  "I love you too.." I said. He wrapped his other arm around me and put his for head to mine. *time skip*

"So, is it really that painful?" I asked. "I wouldn't know, but people do say that it is painful, I don't want you to go through that but it's better than you being human and my Dad hurting you" he said. "Isn't it just like you biting me?" "Some of the things you humans say about vampires are funny" he chuckled. "No one is suppose to know the way to turn humans because if we did, we'll most likely take over" he sighed. "Oh" I said. "Yeah, but don't worry I'll fine out how to turn you" he took my hand. "Thanks.." I smiled.

~Taylor signing off 👻