18

I just want to fucking go home. I feel like I can't fucking breathe. "Baby, calm down please. He's gone, I'm here" he said. "Colby I wanted tonight to be fun.. But no it's just my fucking luck that it gets ruined" I cried. "Hey calm down please" he hugged me tightly. "I just want to go home.." I hugged him back. "We're going too, it's going to be okay" he just held me and it just felt like everything was slowing down. I just stopped crying, I was calm surprising. "Better?" He asked. "Yeah" I said. "Good" he smiled down at me and kissed me. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I smiled a little. "There we go, that's better" he chuckled. "Yeah I guess" I kinda chuckled. *time skip*

So when I got home lets just say I had to introduce Colby to my mom because when we got home, so did she and she saw us. So fun. Thank god it wasn't my dad but he had to work tonight so he's meeting my mom so yeah. "Mom, This is Colby. Colby, mom" I said. "Nice to meet you" she said. "You too" he said and they shook hands.

(I feel like it's weird that people shake hands when they meet new people. Like you don't know where that hand has been. People don't wash their hands I'm just saying XD)

"So, you took her to the dance?" She asked. "Yes" he said. "Okay then" she said. Mom don't do this please. "Well, you better treat her right. Don't be like the last one" she said. "I would never be like him, unlike him I'm actually a nice guy" he said. "If you hurt her it's going to be hell" she said. "Mrs. (L/n) trust me. Not all guys are heartless, I love (y/n) and I don't want anything to happen to her either, Which is why I wanted her to be my girlfriend in the first place, I can protect her" he said squeezing my hand. I smiled looking up at him. "That's a good thing, you're the reason why she's been happier then" she said. "Yes it is" he smiled looking over at me. "I promise to take care of her, I don't wanna loose her" he said. My mom smiled at me. "You picked a good one" she said. "Thanks mom" I chuckled. "Okay, so how long did you plan on him staying?" She asked. "Just for a little bit?" I asked. "Alright then. I will be checking in every now and then" she said. "Mom you don't need to do that" I said. "Okay, but if I hear anything weird from your room I'm checking" "okay" I said. *smol time skip*

"That was not awkward at all" I said as we walked into my room. "I don't think it was" he said. "For me it was" I said. "I'm sorry, do you think she likes me" he asked. "So far I think so, she's probably going to wait till your gone to tell me if she does or not" I said. "What if she doesn't like me?" He asked. "I don't know, I guess it depends on if my Dad likes you too" "I just don't want them to make us break up" he said. "I don't either.." I said. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring that up" he hugged me. "It's fine, I'm sorry we left early" I sighed. "Don't be sorry, He's the one who should be sorry. I didn't want this night to be like this, it's his fault not yours" "you didn't want to go at first then I said we should go anyway" I said. "Babe stop" he said. "I'm sorry..." I sighed. "Just don't blame yourself for this okay" he said. "Sorry" I said again. "It's okay, I love you" he said. "I love you too" I smiled up at him. He smiled and kissed me. I smiled kissing him back. "I'm gonna change, I'll be back" I said. "Okay, I'll be here" he sat on my bed. "Okay" I said getting some clothes. I walked into my bathroom and closed the door, took off my make up, changed into my pajama pants and a random shirt. When I came out Colby smiled. I just blushed and sat next to him. "Hi beautiful" he kissed my cheek. "Stoppp" I said. "Noooo" he said.

~Taylor signing off 👻