>11<

Annabeth's POV

Everything was in place.

From the looks of it all so far, this prank was going to be great. Everyone would be in the halls, preparing for their next class. He would humiliate himself in front of all those people.

And best of all, I would get sweet revenge. He would be covered in raw egg, and everyone would see it. He would be humiliated. And I know that he hates attention, so he'll be extremely uncomfortable. The thought made me smirk.

I was positioned perfectly so that I could see the entire thing unfold. It gave me the perfect camera angle. The hallway was beginning to become more crowded as the minutes passed.

Now all I had to do was wait.

><•><

After what seemed like years, Jackson finally came to his locker.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. He opened his locker, and it was like I saw each balloon burst against him, covering him in eggs. I watched him step back, his jaw drop and his hands fly up. Once all the balloons had fell, everything was dead silent. I walked up and started laughing.

"HAHAHAHA—YOUR FACE—HAHAHAHA!"

Asshole was fuming. He turned to me, his green irises looking more dangerous, wild. He looked like he was ready to murder someone. Me, in particular. His clothes were covered in egg yolks and whites, as was the floor.

Everyone else started laughing. Jackson didn't turn around to face them, he stayed looking in my direction. He sighed and closed his eyes, dropping his head and shaking off his hands.

Eventually, a teacher—I forgot her name—came out of her classroom and told everyone to get to class. She then walked over to Jackson. I quickly ducked behind the corner and ran to class, silently laughing. I heard the teacher yell.

"Percy Jackson! What is this?" She shrieked. "Principle Minerva's office, now!"

This was followed by clip-clopping of high heels, and the squeaking of sneakers.

><•><

"Hello, Asshole." I said in a cheery voice as I threw my bag down next to Jackson. His clothes were stained, but dry by now. I smirked.

He looked up at me. "Wiseass." He then resumed what he was doing. I did a double-take when I saw what it was that he was doing. He was eating cookies.

Blue cookies.

"The fuck?" I said after sitting down, noticeably looking at his snack.

"What?" He asked, chewing his cookie.

"They're blue."

"And?" He asked with attitude.

"Fuck you." I pulled out my P. B. & J. sandwich. I took a bite of my lunch as I searched through my bag for my earbuds. I sighed when I didn't see them. "Fuck my life." I muttered a little loudly.

"What?" He didn't sound very concerned. It was more like he wanted to know so he could relish in my dismay.

"I forgot my earbuds."

He stayed silent for a few moments, as if debating something in his head. "Welp. Sucks for you." He went back to his cookies.