>31<

Annabeth's POV

"You totally kicked Luke's ass." Reyna complimented.

"Thanks. It's one of my favorite hobbies." I smiled as we walked across the gym.

Reyna laughed. "Well, I gotta get to my next class, if I'm late, Mrs. Grady will kill me."

"Alright, good luck with that." I smiled as Reyna walked off. I went into the locker room to grab my clothes to change out of my gym uniform. I opened my locker to find it empty, the only thing left was my phone, which I hid in a small pouch with hygiene stuff. I sighed. "Shit." Some fucker stole my clothes, and I had an idea of who it could be. I needed clothes, because I couldn't stay in what I was wearing; my gym stuff was sweaty and smelly. And not to mention—and coming from me this means something, considering I don't really care that much for fashion—hideous.

I needed to call someone, but who? Of course, Piper was out today, because her dad finally had a day off, and she wanted to spend it with him. I couldn't bother Reyna, like she said before; Mrs. Grady would kill her. And Hazel's clothes will be too small. I'm not calling Leo or Jason, leaving one person.

Percy.

I sighed as I pulled out my phone to text Percy.

Annabeth: I need help

Percy: with what?

Annabeth: some little shit stole my clothes. I need to borrow something

Percy: Alright. You're at the girls' locker room right?

Annabeth: no I'm at the dog park. Where do you think? Now is not the time for stupid questions!

Percy: jeez. I'd be nicer to the person who's lending me clothes

Annabeth: come on Percy

Percy: just teasing. I'll be there in five

I sighed in relief as I read his last text. I was happy that I had at least someone to help me. A few minutes later, I got a text from Percy.

Percy: I'm outside.

I walked out of the locker room to find Percy leaning on the wall, folded clothes in his hand, a smirk on his face. "You're lucky I'm an amazing person."

"Yeah. And that you owe me."

"Owe you?"

"Yeah. Remember that time when you, like, almost died and I cleaned you up and let you stay over? Oh wait, I mean those five times?"I have him a look.

"Fair point." He held his hand up in surrender. "This is what I had." He handed me the clothes.

"Great." I said. "Thanks. Wait for me, real quick." I turned and headed back into the locker room. I peeled off my gym shirt and put on Percy's navy blue one. It was really big, and I kind of liked wearing Percy's shirt. I wondered what it would be like to wear his clothes all the time, like if I were his girlfriend. His hoodies, sweatpants—

Okay. Getting off track.

I took the shirt and tied a knot in the front that came to my bellybutton. It looked good enough. I pulled on his grey sweatpants—they were just a little long, so I pulled the bottoms to my ankles, making them baggier. I had to pull the strings at the waist really tight to fit me better. I put my converse back on, and took my hair down. It was good enough, and I was comfortable so it was a win win.

I walked out of the locker room to Percy. "Thanks, Jackson. You've come in handy for once." I smiled at him. He seemed a little dazed and couldn't stop staring at me. A warm feeling spread from the pit of my stomach. I tried not to pay attention to it.