>32<

TW: mentions of rape/sexual assault. Read at your own risk.

Annabeth's POV

"Winter break is only a day away!" Piper exclaimed.

"Please. We need this more than you do, Pipes. You've only been here for, like, a month." I said, Reyna, Leo, and Percy nodding along.

"Well, a break will still be nice. What are we doing for Christmas, people?" Piper asked.

"I normally spend it with my mom." Percy shrugged. Everyone just nodded. We tended to avoid the subject of Percy's home and family life. "Speaking of, by the way, you need to... formally meet her." Percy looked at me.

I cleared my throat. "Um, okay." I nodded and smiled. Percy was so open to meeting my father, that it was only fair I was the same way with his mother.

"Well, we all need to hang out. I should throw a party!" Piper said.

"Sounds good to me." Leo agreed.

Reyna nodded. "I'll go. I can help out as well."

"Yeah, I'll help set up, Pipes." Jason added, putting his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders.

"A party could be fun." Hazel shrugged. "Why not?"

"You could bring Frank." Reyna smiled and nudged her.

"Maybe I will." Hazel said, crossing her arms.

"Good." Reyna and I said in unison. We laughed afterward.

"Annabeth, Percy, you down?" Jason asked.

"I'm only going to watch Leo flirt with Calypso and completely fuck it up, so, I guess I'm in." I said.

"I'll go, as long as you keep me away from the alcohol." Percy looked to me.

"On it. You could drive then." I agreed.

"Great! Start spreading the word, party at my house!" Piper said loudly, people already catching wind of the party.

><•><

"How does this look?" I asked Piper, turning after looking in my mirror.

"Um. Ew." She said. "You've got this all wrong, Annie."

"What did I tell you about that name?" I glared at her, though she was too busy sticking her head in my closet to see.

"How about this?" She completely ignored my question. She turned around, an outfit in her hands.

"I'll try it." I said as I took it from her. It was a pair of tight black ripped jeans, and a red sleeved—to just above the elbow—crop top just as tight as the pants. I grabbed a pair of heeled black booties that would look great with it.

I pulled the clothes on and looked in my mirror. The jeans fit perfectly, accentuating my hips. My tanned stomach was exposed, showing off my abs. My curves looked great, and I was happy with the outfit. "Okay." I said. "This is good." I turned looking from a few different angles.

"Damn, nice ass, Chase." Piper said.

I laughed. "Shut up." A few moments of silence passed. "It does look good though, right?"

We laughed. "Of course it does." We laughed even harder.

"Alright. Now I will show you my outfit." Piper quickly changed while I put on some red lipstick. She stood next to me at the mirror in a red minidress. It came to mid thigh, and was perfectly fitted to her shape. The sleeves came to her mid bicep. She looked great.