>34<

Annabeth's POV

"Guys, I just got some awesome news!" Percy said as he hung up his phone.

"Oh my god! Did Cupid finally call you up and force you to tell us that you were making out in the janitors' closet?" Leo asked. I slapped the back of his head as Percy and I both glared at him. "Ow!" He complained.

"Anyways," Percy gave Leo a final glare. "So I have a cousin. His name is Nico, and he's coming to Goode!" Percy explained.

"No offense, but why is that so exciting?" Frank asked.

"I don't know, I just think that you guys might like him." Percy shrugged.

"Alright, well when do we get to meet him?" Piper asked.

"He's coming in on Monday." Percy answered.

"So, anything that we should know?" I asked.

"Well, he's kinda... brooding." Percy decided.

"Emo?"

"Brooding." Percy corrected me. "Okay maybe a little emo, but that's not that important," he rushed out. "He's cool once you get to know him."

"Okay." Jason nodded.

"And he's gay." Percy finished.

"Awesome!" Reyna exclaimed.

"Why is that awesome?" Hazel asked with a bit of a laugh, giving Reyna a strange look.

"Oh, because I know this gay kid, who's single and could totally use a boyfriend." Reyna smiled.

"Nico isn't gonna like you playing matchmaker with him, just a heads up." Percy warned.

"Oh it'll be fine," Reyna waved him off.

"Fine. Don't come to me when he insults you, which he does a lot and they hurt sometimes." Percy seemed like he had been on the receiving end of those insults more than once.

I laughed. "Alright, well, I guess Monday will be interesting." I started. "Anyways, we should hang out again. How about this weekend, my place? I don't think anyone will be home, so we'll have the house to ourselves."

"Maybe we should all not go, giving those two love birds the house to them selves." Piper whispered not so quietly with a smirk.

I kicked her from under the table.

"Ow!" She looked at me.

"Stop with the jokes, you dickheads." I glared at them. They all became serious, probably because I scared them. Percy didn't say anything, for he was too busy turning bright red. "Are we on for this weekend or not?" I asked.

"I'm down, jokes aside." Jason said, giving some of the other a look. Jason was always the responsible one in the group, which was sometimes nice, like now.

"Thank you, Jason." I looked at the others.

"I'll go." Reyna said.

"Me too." Hazel added. Everyone else agreed as well.

"Awesome, then. Everyone, my house tonight at eight." I said just before the bell rang.

"I gotta get to class. See you later." I grabbed my bag and stood up, heading out of the cafeteria. I sighed as I headed down the hall to history.

I headed into the classroom and sat down.

Let's hope the rest of the day goes quickly.

><•><