Flight from Amsterdam to L.A.

(Chase's P.O.V.)

"Flight 726 to L.A. is ready to board at gate 3a. I repeat, flight 726 to L.A. is ready to board at gate 3a" I heard the speaker announce. I grabbed my small backpack and waited in the line for first class. We were the first to board the plane and I got my seat. While everyone else was getting on, I took a look in the folder, wanting to know what movies were playing. After about 15 minutes the plane backed up and drove to the runway. I took my phone out my pocket and put it on airplane modus. The airplane sped up and soon we lifted off of the ground. I took a video and some photos. So I could post it as soon as I got in my hotel. I put the phone back in my pocket and turned on the little flight screen. I searched for a good movie or serie to watch. I found one it was Friends. While I was watching Friends, I wrote a new chapter on one of my books that some movie companies have interest in to make a movie out of it. After about watching 2 episodes of Friends, someone asked me for a drink and gave me a fanta in response. An hour later I got my flight food. I hate flight food. But this wasnt that bad. I had pasta with some fish. After I had my dinner I went and slept. I woke up 2 times by the pilot asking everyone to tale their seats because of turbulance. The third time I was woken it was because we where preparing for landing. I hate the landing part, its just so bumpy. I grabbed my phone again and startes to film myself while talking to it. "Guys the landing is coming soon. Tom, if I die. Delete my work so no moviecompany can claim it" I said fake scared. After that I saved the clip and went to my notes and put down the caption for the video, "I HATE FLYING" and to tagg Tom Holland. The plane landed safe. Thank god. About 10 minutes later first class was allowed to leave the aircraft. I got out and put my hoodie up and a baseballcap. I walked to the pick up point and grabbed my luggage. I walked out the exit and the fans who I call "know it all" where there. These are the fans who know everything and will find out something about you. I havent announced I would be back in America. But yet here they are knowing it. I chuckled at their screams and giggles. I walked up to them and took some photo's. Always a funny face or weird pose. Just so they have an interesting photo and its fun. "Chase. Can you say I love you" a fan asked holding up her phone. It was filming. "Whats your name?" I asked her. She responded. "I love you with every inch of my heart. My sweet lovely Taylor" I said and blew a kiss and winked. She started to blush and some fans awed. I hugged some more fans and soon said my goodbyes. I turned around. "America, its good to be back!" I screamed and all of them cheered as I waved goodbye. I hopped in the car the MCU uses to pick up the actors from the airport.