Shelter

Before you read this. I have to give a disclaimer. There are photos here that might break peoples heart. No blood or stuff but just a hard emotion.
Pictures are not mine. Expect the very last one.
---------------------------------------------------------

It was early in the morning and I grabbed the car keys. I opened the door and sat inside. I turned the car on and looked behind me and drove out the drive way. I drove of to my destination. About a 10 minute drive I arrived at the dog shelter. I got out and locked the car. I turned to look at the building. It was a nice well kept building. I walked towards the building and the nice desk lady greated me. "Hello. Uhm Chase Downey to adopt" I told her. She nodded and typed something. Soon she stood up and told me to follow her. We walked to one of the doors and she opened it. Immediatly the room was filled with the barks of dogs. A smile crept onto my face. "Just have a look around" she said. I nodded and walked around. And saw the first dog.

 And saw the first dog

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I looked at the chart.

-Name: Poppy.
-Age: 7.5
-Gender: female.
-Personality: Poppy is a very happy dog. She likes to get attention but is very nervous of new people. She knows the basic commands. She is okay with children but is happier without them.
-Best choice: Poppy is probably best fitted with a couple without kids or someone who lives alone.

"Hello Poppy" I said cheery. She wagged her tail nervously. I gently held my hand up and she carefully licked it. "Aren't you cute" I said smiling. I patted her between the trailies. "Sadly I can't take you with me. Because I have 2 younger siblings" I said to the cute dog. Now I felt bad that I gave a little hope to this dog, that she might be adopted. I stood up and moved to the next box.

-Name: Leo-Age: 2-Gender: Male-Personality: Leo is a very happy dog

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-Name: Leo
-Age: 2
-Gender: Male
-Personality: Leo is a very happy dog. He wants to play. He is a bit clumsy sometimes. He loves children, enethough he is very young he is very gentle with them.
-Best choice: family with kids is good. Rather a big house than an appartment.

"Hey Leo. You seem like a good dog. And you brought a toy with you" I said smilling. "You're good with kids too. Lovely" I said. I walked further and looked in a room and didnt see a dog. I walked further but out the corner of my eyes I saw something move in the empty room. I stopped and looked back. The sight I saw broke my heart.

Third time's a lucky charm. (Adopted By RDJ + LoveStory)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें