Basically real life Iron-Man

"Welcome back everybody" James Cordon said facing the camera. "So the next guest is Andrew Chase Downey" he said clapping his hands, the audience following him. I smilled and waved my hands at the crowd. "You can call me Chase" I said. He nodded and smilled at me. "So, Chase you where in hospital for a couple a months" James said. I nodded "yes I was-" a lot off 'aws' for sympathy where heard. "At Comic-Con I suddenly got a heart-attack and went into a coma for a couple months. Apparently the doctors told my, my parents that they wanted to pull the plug-". "No?" James gasped, "yes! But when they pulled the plug.
Eh, apparantly my heart revieved itself, somehow. Without help from the machine that was keeping me alive and thats how I survived. But because my heart did that, it became weak so it doesnt pump enough blood through my body" I said with hand gestures. "And that causes pain. So I got this machine that helps my heart pump more blood. So I'm not in pain anymore. Well sometimes I am but I cam live with that" I said smilling. "Wait so you have a machine in your body? Where?" Mila Kunis asked grabbing my shoulder. I patted my chest. "So it right near your heart?" She asked. I nodded. "I have this huge scar" I said and pulled my shirt up. Some people cheering, can't blame them. "Jeez, thats a huge scar?" She said waving her hand above the scar. "Just put a light near it and you're a real life Iron-Man" James said. I laughed at this. "Thats the exact same thing dad said. But then he said the famous 'I am Iron-Man' quote" I said laughing. "But I'm not a real Iron-Man. I am not smart and not strong at all" I said. "You are" I heard a fan scream. "For which one? Smart or strong?" I called out. "Both" the girl screamed back. "You're so nice. But thats a lie. I can't do math at all. But thanks for the compliment" I said and winked at her. She giggled at her friend. "But you are strong. Just look at those muscles" Anna Kendrick said sqeezing my biceps. I flexed them. "Eh Uncle Evans has bigger once" I said shrugging my shoulders. "But he is also older than you" she said in a duh voice. I looked at her and she looked back at me and smilled. "Guys is there something going on between you two?" James asked with a wicked smile. "What? No. No. I mean. I" I started. Oh god I was stuttering in front of Anna. "I mean. I think there is no. Ehm" I went on further. "Oh Downey, we have a chemistry" she said and winked. "Eh. Okay" I said with a smile. "We just witnessed another ship, ladies and gentleman" James started, "yes! Channa or Anse. No it has to be Channa" Mila Kunis said clapping her hands. My eyes widend. "Don't you already have a boyfriend?" I asked Anna. "Aw. How cute. But no" she said. Mila began to say that I should ask her out. "Mila can you stop mothering me. I have one back home?" I said pointing over my shoulder. She put her hands up. "Anna I know who you are but not personally" I said with a week smile. "Same here" she said. This is going to end well.

---------------------------------------------------------
Aww, poor Chase doesnt know how to communicate with the females. Note: he is not going to be in a relationship with Anna Kendrick. Calm down, just friends.