How to ballet

(Chase's P.O.V)
So me, Tom, Harrison and Jacob found a ballet studio in our hotel, in South Korea. Tom decided it would be fun to teach us some ballet. Me, Harrison and Jacob 'warmed up'. Harrison did some form of weird push-ups, Jacob was rolling over some excersize ball. I was just sitting on the ground thinking about food. Tom walked in and he sat inbetween Jacob and Harrison. He looked at the camera in front of us that was recording for his instagram. "Disclaimer no one will be harmed in the making of this video" Tom said. At the moment he said that I fell of the skippy ball or excersize ball, that I was sitting on. Everyone looked at me. "Well except for Chase" Tom said with a sigh.

We did an excersize where our legs would be shaped in like a 'V' vorm and we had to touch our toes. I couldn't reach them so Tom thought it would be a great idea to push my back forward. "Ouch" I screamed as he pushed forward. "Ow" I said slapping him away. "God your so stiff" he joked. "Thats not what you said last night when you-" I joked before getting cut off "eeew... we dont need to know the details" Harrison disclaimed. The next thing we did was  going down through our knee's beside the mirror. Jacob laughed and showed that typical ballet move with his arm. After that weird movement we went on to the spinning. Tom showed us and we all followed. We all spun and stopped. Jacob lost his balance and stepped forward almost falling. "This is going great" Harrison said. "Yes we are doing amazing" I said doing the spin before falling to the floor because I slipped. "It's not good. It's worse than I thought. But we'll get their eventually" Tom said looking at the camera. We did some jumpy thingies in the air. An hour later. "Well I think they're ready. What do you think?" Tom asked. We finally stopped and rested on the floor. "Yeah it was really fun and I haf a great time" Jacob said going to sit down on the ball. But just like me he rolled of it as well. "I'm okay" he said making us laugh. "You know. I rather want to do golf again then do this. Its just not for me. I just suck at it" I said shaking my head. "You suck at golf as well" Tom said. "I hate you" I said annoyed, "you know you love me" he replied blowing a kiss. I looked at him "no I hate you right now and-" I said before getting shut up by Tom kissing me. He stopped the kiss and looked at me with a face that basically said 'told you so'. "Fuck you" I said turning around away from him. "You already did that" he said sneaky. "OH MY GOD!" Harrison yelled quickly covering his ears. "Is this payback for what I did on the Ellen Show?" I asked Tom. He simply nodded.

_______________________________________
Published: 3 July 2019

Quote: Ballet is a dance executed by the human soul - anonymous