Graham Norton show

"But that supposedly after the Crown you get recognized a lot more often now when you go to a party" Graham asked Vanessa Kirby. "Yeah I did. It was one kind of horrifying moment, where I was like we're in the shop and on our way to a party. And I was like, I need to pick up some vodka" Vanessa started to explain, "so I picked up a big bottle of vodka. I was like what mix. I don't know, I couldn't decide" she said. My mind went straight to the vodka-orangejuice mix I once tried with Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan. "So I just had the bottle of vodka and everyone else had drinks. I was walking down the street in Dalston" she said the last part with a hand gesture off a road. "And I cracked it open" she gestured an opening movement. "I was swinging it down" she said in a funny voice and weird face showing how she swigged the vodka down. "As I was swiging it down. This girl past me clock-sighs her head, I mean I think maybe because like the drink and the sort of expression on my face and like the combination, she was some sort of like". "Princess Margaret" she said making a different voice. She gestured back to her 'drinking pose'. "No its. No its not what it looks like" she said like a drunk person. "And she walked down the street and went like", she slapped Josh Brolin on the shoulder acting surprised and saying "oh my god". After some laughs at this she went on. "It was like this slow sort of eyelock. Like-" as she pointed two finger towards her eyes. "Oh my god, its all true" she said. "So Chase you must get recognized as well?" Graham asked looking at me. "Sometimes. Not always. I was in the airport and saw these three kids running around one as Cap, one as Iron-Man and the last one as my charater. Their mum was the one who pointed at me" I explained. "And soon little Iron-Man walks over to me". I say the next thing while I grab Ryans sleeve. "And grabbed me by my sleeve and pulled me with him to his mother". "Mum mum. Picture" I say childlike. "And finally on the plane. This guy" I say pointing to Ryan, "sits next to me and gets recognized by this honeymoon couple. And I didnt get anything" I said laughing. "Oh yeah. So there's a couple on their honeymoon and the plane hadn't yet taken off and the uhm" Ryan explained "the woman who'd just gotten married just became violently and horribly ill on the plane" he exagurated, "I mean it was not like a pretty little like sick bag kind of thing. It was just like, I'm going to paint with my organs" the last part made everyone laugh. I nodded in agreement when Ryan looked at me with a look asking if he said it good."so they brought a stretcher down and they put her on the stretcher and they're weeling her away" as he makes hand gestures. "And her, her new husband, is just cruising along with her and he see's me and he's like-" he says before raising his voice "DEADPOOL. No way high-five" he says putting his hand up for a high-five. "And he is just freaking out. Scared of the man" I say laughing.  "That was a good time to have someone, who is more famous than myself, to be sitting next to me. And that the people like him more" I say laughing.