The shoe game

(Robert's P.O.V.)
Chase and Tom were sat on a chair and were holding their shoes. I took one shoe from Chase and switched it with one of Tom's. "Okay so each of you have one eachother shoes with yours" I started, "so how the game is gonna work is. I am going to ask you an question, for example, who takes longer in the shower, and you have to raise that person shoe" I explained the game. "So Tom raised Chase's shoe and Chase knows it is him as well so he raises his aswell" I said seeing the shoes in the air. "So I started out with an easy one. Who hogs most of the bed?". Chase leaned forward in emberrasment, Tom nodded as he raised Chase's shoe. Soon Chase put his shoe up as well. "But I have to say. He may hogs the most space but he keeps me warm" Tom said. I chuckled. "Who spends spends the most money?". Again both put Chase's shoe up. "But I don't spend it on myself" he tried to make him feel better. Tom leaned back and patted his shoulder. "Who is the bigger baby when they are sick". And there it went again, both shoes from Chase. "Not fair. Tom doesn't really get sick" Chase yelled. "Oh well. This is an easy one. Who farts the most?". "Finally we have one one of Tom. But Chase I lived with you so Tom is right" I said looking at my son. "I thought you were on my side?" He questioned. "Not anymore". "Who is the better cook?". Tom nodded and I heard Chase softly whisper "It's Tom". "Both say Tom" I say. "Come cook for us one time" I said with a smile. "I will probably" he replied with a thumbs up. "Who is the better kisser?" I asked hearing some 'ooohh's filling the room by our castmates and the crowd from the panel. "Oh look at that? To. Choice for Chase and Chase went with both shoes". "Who is more responsible?". Both guys quickly went with Tom's shoe. "Who is the boss in the relationship?". Each one choice themselves. Tom looked back at Chase. "You are so not the boss" he stated, "yet I always dominate your tongue" Chase snapped back with a sly smirk. "Put my shoe up, you moron" Tom said with a laugh. Chase rolled his eyes but did as he was told. "So Tom is the boss" I said with a smirk. "Will you shut up?" Chase snapped at me. "Who was the first one to have a crush on the other?". Softly Chase put his shoe up but Tom put it up immediatly after hearing the word crush. "Who do Marvel and Tessa like better?". "As much as I want to say that they love me. They live Tom more. Even my own dog loves him more" Chase answered raising Tom's shoe. "Who is the better dancer?". "You serious" Chase asked raising Tom shoe. "Dude just taught me ballet and I'm never doing that again".

"We have a view more left" I said looking down at my phone with the questions. "Who spends more time in front of the mirror?". "Okay Chase takes the longest to shower but I'm the one for the mirror" Tom said raising his shoe. Chase nodded in agreement. "And last but not least who has the craziest family?". "Its fucking mine" Chase cheered. "Language" Chris Evans called out.

_______________________________________
Published: 5 July 2019

Quote: couple's who play games together stay together -anonymous