Seeing the cast

The car drove off and I grabbed my phone. I facetimed one of my cast mates. "Hey" the one and only Robert Downey Junior said smiling bright. "Hey. Are u home?" I asked. He nodded and turned the camera around and it showed the whole cast talking and enjoying a bbq. I chuckled. "Good. Because Im on my way from the airport to your house. Right now" I said showing him the landscape. "You are in L.A.!?" He screamed. I saw everyone turn around. I nodded. "Guys. Little Chase is coming home!" He screamed and everyone cheered.  "Why did I ever come back here" I whispered. "We heard that" Mackie called. "What?" I said innocent. "Anyway. I gtg. See ya guys soon" I said and after their bye's. I hung up. About 30 minutes later the car arrived at my hotel room. I hopped out grabbed my luggage and went in. "Reservation under the name Albers?" I asked the receptionist. She nodded and typed something in on the computer amd after that see gave me the key. "Room 804. Take the elevator and go to the 8th floor and take the left. There are also signs that will help you" she responded friendly. I thanked her and went to my room. I put my luggage down and put on some fancier clothes. I walked out on the balcony and took a picture. After that I grabbed my hotelroom card, my phone and wallet and left the hotel. I grabbed a taxi to Roberts house. I tipped the driver and thanked him for the ride and walked to the house. I knocked on the door and Susan Downey opened. She said hi and we hugged. I walked further and heard someone calling for me. "Chase. Chase Daddy look. Brother is home". I turned around and saw little Exton running up to me. Exton see's me as a big brother and always cries if I have to go back to the Netherlands, same goes for Avri. I squatted down and Exton ran into my arms and we hugged. Tom and I did our handshake. Me, Jacob and Tom do the handshake Peter and Ned have. I went outside and met the others. Benedict was making hamburgers and I went a gave them to people. Soon I was getting bored after dinner. I spotted a water pistol from Exton. I grabbed it filled it with water and started to shoot at people. Soon I had around 10 people running after me. They all grabbed a water gun and we had a water fight. I filled my pistol up  with poolwater and was pushed in. I swam back to the surface and saw a laughing Sebastian. "thats. what. you. get!" He said.