Airplanes and airports

Warning: some swear words. Because there is someone who plays someone who swears. So be my guest and guess the person who swears.
---------------------------------------------------------

It was almost a year ago that I got that dreadfull phone call. So now I was in the airport waiting for my plane back to the Netherlands. But after that I alsk have some other stuff in Europe, like interviews. I was sitting hunched over listening to music while playing on my phone. I had a cap on and pulled my hoodie over it from my sweat-shirt. I was here alone and had no security guards, so the fear of getting bombarded by fans was higher than normal. I saw three little kids running around. 1 dressed in a Iron-Man onesie, 1 in a captain america onesie and 1 in my characters onesie. I chuckled. The mother spotted me and pointed towards me. The kids looked confused at me and I just waved at them. The kid dressed as Iron-man came running towards me. "Hello" I said friendly. He just smiled and suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. He pulled me to his mother. "Mom mom. Picture" he said in a baby voice. "You ask me Ashton" she said looking at her son. I looked at Ashton, he stared back at me with puppy eyes.  I smiled and agreed on pictures. After taking pictures I went back to my spot waiting for the announcment to board. I laid down on the bench and closed my eyes.

I woke up by the announcer telling everyone to board the plane for the Netherlands. I grabbed my take on luggage and walked to the gate. I showed my pass and the female smiled and let me through. I sat down in my seat and grabbed my notebook and a pencil. I had an idea for my characters new suit for the new movie Spiderman homecoming that my character has a part in it as well. I doodled around and someone sat next to me. I looked up amd regonized him. It was the one and only Ryan Reynold. I greeted him and we started to talk a bit. "So you're going back to the Netherlands to visit your larents grave, and after that?" He asked, "oh then Im going tk be guest on the Graham Norton show" I explained. "No way. Me to. Which date?" He asked surprised. "21 of march" I said. His eyes went wide. "No way. I'll see you there" he said, "no seriously. You are there too" I asked laughing. He nodded. A little while later the plane still hadnt taken off. "What is taken so long?" I asked. Ryan just shock his head and shrugged his shoulders. Suddenly a woman on a stretcher went past us. There was one man and two air hostes pushing the stretcher. Suddenly the male spotted Ryan. "DEADPOOL! No way! Hugh five" he yelled and gestured for a high five. Ryan looked a bit stressed. I was just laughing at him. After the little encounter with the man and the woman who where recently engaged, the plane went off. Ryan grabbed his phone and started to film. "I got the thumbs up from Robert Downey JR to annoy his son Andrew Chase Downey on this 8 hour plane ride" he turned the camera to me. "Oh dont you fucking dare and call me Chase. Its more cool" I said laughing. "Okay Andrew it is" he said. "For fuck sake" I shook my head.

I felt someone tapp my shoulder. I opened my eyes and Ryan was close to my face. "What the fu-" I said before he put his finger on my mouth and said "ssshhhhh" to shut me up. I looked at him. "Let me tell you a secret" he whispered still face to face. "I have to go to the bathroom" he whispered. I rolled my eyes at this.

Finally the plane landed and me and Ryan walked together to the luggage pick-up-point. My phone went crazy. I grabbed it and saw that I was talked about a lot on social media. First some pictures from me and those kids. Then me sleeping on the couch. Then I put my phone down next to my leg and stared at Ryan. He looked at me. "You son off" I said, "you saw the pictures?" He asked. I nodded and he suddenly sprinted away and I followed quick. He was filming the entire time and yelling about going to die and that pops should raise me better. After that we said our goodbyes and went our seperate ways. Some fans had spotted me and or Ryan and wanted pictures. I took some as I slowly walked my way to the exit of the building.

---------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler alert in this book for another chapter. So if you think you know leave a comment. Because I like to read comments.