Things you didn't know

"Hey guys. My name is Chase Downey. As some of you may know. Today Im going to tell you some things you don't know or some other random stuff. I dont know, we'll see" I said giving the camera a wink.

#1 school
"I actually went to an army school. So got the basic army disicpline and training. Ran around in the uniform and stuff. And in this school I was going to do logistics within a the army. But then I joined the Marvel family" I said smilling. "Also-" I whispered "I was the top student" I said with a smirk. "I was a honor student but not because I had great grades. No apperantly I had the heart of what they said 'heart of a soldier'. Wich meant I always stood up for everyone and fought for a good cause. Whatever that was" I said with a chuckle.

#2 talents?
"I dont have many talents but some say they like tk here me sing and play instruments. But I also have done free running and parkour. And just like Holland uses his gymnastic. I use the free running stuff in the movies.

#3 biggest secret?
"Pppfffttt. I don't know" I said thinking out loud. "Wait are you trying to get me to talk about end-game?" I asked looking at some of the staff behind the camera. They nodded. "Yes, I helped create End-Game and I know besides the directors what is going to happen but my lips are sealed" I said motioning that I keep my mouth shut.

"But there is a big secret coming soon. And I can tell you I'm very excited that she is coming into my life" I said practically with heart eyes.

#4 Hobbies?
"I actually did horse riding when I was younger and want to begin again"

#5 Biggest regret?
"Having a screaming arguement with my biological parents before I left to shoot 'winter soldier' and then finding out they died" I stopped for a second pushing some tears back biting my lip. "I didnt say I love you back to them when I closed the door after hearing them say it. You know you get so used to them being around that you forget that they might not be here the next day"......

"Thanks guys. Thought this was gonna be fun and not a life lesson" I said

#6 biggest thing that got you in trouble?
"Eh got in trouble for scolding a teacher out. Wasnt really scolding tho" I said shrugging my shoulders. "What did you say?" One of them asked. "Teacher pulled a ruler at me and said 'at the end of this ruler is a dumb ass idiot' and I asked which end". "Yeah I got suspended for two weeks" I said scratching my head.

#7 who is or was your celeberty crush?
"Nobody knows this but Its actually the guy that plays Spiderman. Tom Holland. No I'm just kidding" I said. I thiught for a second. "Think my crush is or well still is P!nk. She is just a great rolemodel for girls and just badass and she could care less aboht what you think" I said.

#8 whats your hometown called?
"Did I never tell anyone this? Huh, interesting". "Its a small village called Oranje-Stad" I said. "Translation is orange-city. And no not the fruit, the color"

#9 favorite parent.
"Susan. By far"...... "I said that to quickly. Well Im fucked"..... "no Im kidding. I can't and won't choose. They are both amazing for different reasons. Dad because he believed in me and got the best out of me and mom because she told me to never give up and believe in myself and both of them gave me a family".

#10 quote
"My own quote is 'they told me I could become everything, so I became the best version of myself".

"And my favorite quote from someone else is 'do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That's hard enough' And from who is that?"

"It's mine! And yes you're still fucked once you get away frim the camera" Dad called out from the other side of the room. "Thats right" I said nervous fake scared.  "Did he live up to that qoute? Totally. He is the realest person I have ever met"

---------------------------------------------------------
Can't wait for End Game and I just bought my tickets. Wednesday is the day. Im gonna die😬

Do you have tickets? And are u gonna die with me?😂