Room 189

(Chase's P.O.V.)
With full speed I drove towards the hospital. Cursing at people who drove slow. "Calm down, Downey. It doesn't help Tom if your dead" I said and put the car in a lower gear.

"Where is he!" I screamed in a paniced voice at the desk lady. She looked at me with a pittyfull look. "Sir, you have to calm down. Otherwise security would remive you of the premises" she carefully explained. I bit my lip and calmed myself down as the tears fell down my cheeks. "Who are you looking for?" She asked, "Tom Holland" I asked tapping my foot nervously. "And who are you too him?" She asked looking up from her computer. "Boyfriend" I quickly said. She looked at me. "Mr Downey. You are his ex. I have seen the news and-" I cut her off "then why was I, the ex, called and not someone else?" I snapped. She sighed pressed a button "nurse Quix. Come to lobby please. Nurse Quix to lobby". About a minute later a nurse showed up. "Will you please escort Mr Downey to room 189?" She said to the female nurse. She nodded and asked me to follow her.

We soon arrived at room 189. She left me alone to go to a different patient after telling me his documents that tell me about his injuries. I looked at the door and took a deep, long breath. "Please... Please be okay" I begged closing my eyes shut. I grabbed the handle and opened the door and closed it right after without looking at Tom. I turned around and looked at Tom. I sighed and backed-up against the door, my eyes started to water and I brushed my hands through my hair while silently saying no. I slowly walked up to the boy I once called my own. His face looked so injured.

(Imagine he is in a hospital bed and without the adorable duck-face)

I stepped towards the end of his bed and grabbed the documents and read it.

He was in a car accident. A car in front of him and he had to do an emerency brake, sadly the truck driver behind him couldn't break in time to stop a collision. He had been stuck in his car for 20 minutes, loosing some blood while the fire-fighters tried to get him out. Now he is in a medical-reduced coma.

I placed the document back and walked over to a chair grabbing it and placing it next to the bed near his head. I sat down next to him and carefully grabbed his hand into mine. I sighed with tears and looked up at the ceiling, "oh Tommy". While I was in my car I had informed his family.

(Tom's P.O.V.)
I knew I wasn't dead, but I couldn't open my eyes. I heard a door opening and soon a hand grabbed mine. It felt familiar but also very trusting. It immediatly gave me a sence of safety and 'it will be okay' feeling. I heard a voice say "oh Tommy", it was Chase. I could hear the sadness in his voice. But him saying the next thing surprised me and it made me feel so bad about judging him. "Tom? I don't know if you can hear me, but I just want to say my part of the story. Just so I can get this huge weight of my shoulder" he started. "I didn't cheat.... the girl you saw was my co-star Poppy. Since the first day shooting the movie she liked me, but not for who I am. Like you did. I told her many times I didn't like her and some other co-stars told me she would try and break you and me up. So when the paparrazzi was near. She kissed me, I didn't kiss back. It was not right for me to do so. I immediatly fired her". (Chase is the producer for this random film). "And I thought the paparrazzi wasn't there so I wanted to keep a secret. Which is bad from my part and I'm sorry for giving you the heart-break you never deserved. And seeing so hurt and so positive about your judgement I thought it was better for me to just say I cheated".

"I hope you can forgive me"