Talkshow and alchol

"please welcome, the cast of the Avengers and the youngest Avenger Jeremy Renner, Chris Evan, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johanson, Robert Downey Jr, Sebastian Stan and Andrew Chase Albers" Jimmy Fallon called and we all walked onto the stage. I was seated next to Scarlett and Robert. "So, Chase is the youngest Avenger how is it working with him?" Jimmy asked. "well, you know at the end of the day we all get tired but he just gets more energy and runs and jumps around" Chris Evans said. I chuckled. "We found out that we need to do the talk scenes first and then the fight scenes. Eventhough we are tired and just want to relax" Jeremy said patting my shoulder. "You guys are just old" I responded. "Alright now for Robert. We have a lot of photos were you are kissing your fellow cast mates, but there is one who escapes your kisses. Lets take a look at the photos" Jimmy said. First one of Chris Evans, Scarlett, Sebastian and Mark. The last one is off me. Robert is holding me in a hugg trying to kiss me, but me being a teen. I am pushing him away or covering my face with my hands. "I have never been able to kiss him. But one day. One day-" he said. He quickly turned to me and I ducked quickly falling to the ground. I stood up. "Never. I'll make sure off it" I said pointing to him. He just nodded with a face 'we'll see'. "Alright we are going to play a game. I want you guys to come over here. We are going to play a game of magical chair but with liqour. Well Chase gets milk cause he is not legal yet" Jimmy explained. The crowd laugh. "Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny" I said sarcastic. We all stood by the table. The roots began to play music and we ran around the table. The music stodded and Jeremy was out. "You loose" I yelled at him, "look at the bright side Chase. I dont have to run anymore" Jeremy said sticking his tounge out. I rolled my eyes. We repeated the game and me, Jimmy, Robert and Sebastian were left. The music played and we all ran around the table. Sebastian stopped and drank out of the cup. "Wait. The music didnt stop. Why are you drinking" I said laughing. Sebastian looked a bit confused. "Spit it back out" Jimmy said. So Seb spat it out back in the cup. We all began to ran again and the music stopped for real this time. Jimmy stopped at Seb's spit back cup. I was laughing so hard. "You have to drink it" I laughed, "I'm sorry" Sebastian apoligised. Jimmy looked at the cup and took a sip, no he drank it all. Soon it was only Seb and Jimmy left. "Well. Lets continue. We already made out" Seb said with his hands in the air. The game finished and Sebastian won. I spotted one drink left with alchol. I slowly stepped towards it, sneaky. I grabbed it. "Chase. No. Chase. Dont. You're not legal yet" Jimmy said. I smiled and took a sip. But regretted it immediatly. I spat it back out. "Oh my god. Thats disgusting" I said gagging. Everyone laughed, "karma" Robert said.