Easter costume party

I walked downstairs while scrolling through Instagram. I had earbudds in playing some random song. I walked into the living room. I looked up and didn't see anyone. "What the?" I asked. I walked through the whole house no one was here. "Thats odd. Where the hell is everyone?" I asked. I walked past one of the sliding doors that have a view of the farm. In the corner of my eye I saw everyone outside. I stopped and looked closer. I saw them in the paddock with our alpaca's (can someone tell me there names cause I forgot). I shook my head and opened the doors and walked towards them. Coming closer I could see dad was wearing some sort of onesie. My whole family turned around. "Oh. My. God" I said. "What are you wearing?" I asked trying to contain my laughter seeing him.

 "What are you wearing?" I asked trying to contain my laughter seeing him

"It's easter and we are having a custome party. Go change" he said throwing me a onesie with the colors red and yellow. "I think I already know what kind of onesie this is?" I said rolling my eyes and walking back to the house. I put my legs in the onesie and tied the arms around my waist and walked out. Dad turned back at me. "No put it on completly" he said standing up. I laughed. "Why are you laughing" he asked raising his eyebrows. "You know I should be scared. But the bunny outfit just makes me laugh" I said chuckling. "You are putting it on" he said amd charged behind me. I ran away quickly. "Try to keep up old man" I yelled over my shoulder running faster. I heard mum laughing her head of.

Little while later dad managed to get the onesie completly over me. So now I was wearing this onesie.

It's not a shock that dad wanted me to wear this

It's not a shock that dad wanted me to wear this. Dad had taken his lovely, but oh so funny, bunny suit of and traded it in for this.

Robertdowneys instagram

@ robertdowneyjr Easter with the family

@ robertdowneyjr Easter with the family. First bunny, now a tigger🐰🐯

@ chasedowney you made me wear an Iron-Man onesie, may I ask why?
@robertdowneyjr it was that or a pink princess dress with a matching crown. So I did you a big favor.
@ chasedowney I'm so keeping it. And hell I'm gonna wear it on one of the panels or premiers.

@ randomuser1 Am I the only one wanting to see Chase in the iron-man onesie now?

@ randomuser2 what a lovely family. Happy easter.
---------------------------------------------------------

For the rest of the day we went Easter egg hunting. My partner was Avri and mom was making photos.

Chases instagram:

@ chasedowney Easter egg hunting with the best partner

@ chasedowney Easter egg hunting with the best partner. #littlesister

@ tomholland Im gonna tell Exton🏃🏼‍♂️
@ robertdowneyjr Exton is so angry. I better get my camera ready to record.
@ chasedowney 😑😑😑

@ randomuser1 this is so not relatable. Avri is very lucky.
-

------------------------------------------------------

After the hunt, I was making burgers on the bbq. While Exton and Avri are playing. Mom was reading a magazine and dad was grabbing plates and cutlery and some other stuff. "Who wants the first one!" I yelled out loud. Avri and Exton both dashed towards me and looked at me with puppy eyes. "They can share one" mom called out while I looked at her for advise. I nodded. I put the burger on the bread and cut it. I placed the small pieces on the plates and grabbed the plates. "Can we walk over to the table with out spilling?" I ask. Avri nodded. I handed her the plate, she grabbed it and carefully walked to the table. She placed it on the table and dad picked her up to place her in the kid chair or whatever it is called. "Can you do the same as Avri, Exton?" I asked. He nodded. I gave him the plate and he walked to the table aswell. Thank god, normally he would run and accidentally drop the plate. Dad looked at me and gave a thumbs up. I mouthed a 'what'. He looked dissapointed and shook his head sitting down next to Avri. Mom said next to Exton. I grabbed the three other burgers and closed the bbq. I danced walk to the table and placed the burgers in front of mum and dad. They thanked me when I sat down next to mum. We started to eat and enjoy the evening.

---------------------------------------------------------
Bit late for an Easter chapter. But I wanted to make it😂

Im so confused is mum and mom the same?