Open house

(Robert's P.O.V.)
We had the Architectural Digest over. Me and Susan are going to show them around our windmill home. "Hi we're the Downey's this is Susan's house" I started. "The reason that it's situated exactly where it is, is because they want to be able to see that church spire. Back in the late 19th centure" I pointed over to the church. "I can't tell you which direction we are from the church becauae that would be security breach. Please come in" I said turning around to walk in. "Wait, wait. We have to show them this" Susan said. "Oh yeah" I said walking over to her. "This was our first bit of design for the house" I said looking at the zombie thing.

"And we just can't seem to get rid of it" Susan explained

"And we just can't seem to get rid of it" Susan explained. "Yeah, it's part of the furniture now" I said and we walked further to the front door. "It doesn't get much more cozy in this joint" I said opening the door to expose the lovely entrance. "Right off the bat. I'll show you" I explained walking to the toilet room. "I tend to do art projects for christmas. This one-" I said pointing to one of them.

"This one was when it al started

"This one was when it al started. It gives you something to look at when you're dropping a deuce" I said.

"This is what you don't want to see. The inevitable 'why is everythi g stuffed in here' closet and then telling you there's a cat box in there too" I said closing the door. "Susan Downey will now take over the classy portion of the tour".

(Susan's P.O.V.)
"Every morning after I've fed the cats" I said sitting down on our couch. "I come down here and I attempt to do meditation. All the time anticipating. My children running down the stairs and disturbing me" I explained. Robert laughed. "It's mostly Chase who runs down the stairs. I can say, he already fell three times. Still hasn't learned a thing" he added to his laugh. "I heard that" you could hear Chase yell in the background.

"Maybe three maybe four times a day during the summer find Robert in this position" I said as the camera turned to Robert laying on the couch.

Chase walked in

Chase walked in. "That's how you can tell someone's getting old" he commeted making gasp and throw a magazine at him. "He'll fall asleep watcing American heroes Network" I explained. Chase sat on the couch where there was space. "But imagine the sound of heavy artillery in the background" Robert say. "And its so loud. If I'm watching Netfljx on my computer with the sound on high. I still can hear the tv. But if I grab the remote and want to turn the sound down. He'll wake up and get mad" Chase says chuckling. "And then I get send up to my room" he says pouting.

(Chase's P.O.V.)
I followed mum and dad around the house. Not in front of the camera. They talked about some of the other art projects in the house. "Oh my god. You're gonna love this part" dad said. "Believe it or not-" he started. I cut him off "I don't believe it". "Shut up" he snapped. "Anyway. I actually do own the licensing for my own 3D head scan and this is just for those intimate nights, you know" he explained turning on the light.

 I actually do own the licensing for my own 3D head scan and this is just for those intimate nights, you know" he explained turning on the light

"It's clearly a Greek god" dad said. I fake gagged. Earning a death glare. "Oh come on. Like you think your parents look like Greek gods?" I say.

I walked to my favorite spot and grabbed a comic-book to read it. A couple minutes later. They walked in. "The way he is laying there reading. What are you reading?" Dad said grabbing my comic. "Really a Captain America comic?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulder snatching it back and laying back down. "The way you can lay here. Is just magical" mum continued. "It's like the Roman vomitorium where you can eat and then lay down" dad added. A couple minutes later I finished the comic and went to the attic. I squatted down and pet the two cats. I grabbed my guitar and started to play some songs.

(Roberts P.O.V.)
We arrived at Avri's bathroom. I talked like a director. "Camera pans off Robert revealing Susan. ACTION!" I said. Susan opened the door. "Wow. What's that?" I gasped. "It's Avri Downey's bathroom" she said. "Wiat a second it just look like a curtain to me". Susan pulled back the curtain to reveal the wonderfull wall. "Oh my god. Joe you did it again" I said. (Joe, my older brother and designor). "Everyone's favorite room for some reason?" Susan replied, "it's like a box of good plenty in there".

"Okay I can't handle the suspense anymore we have to see the cats" I said. I silently heard a guitar being played. "Once again. The most importaint piece of art" Susan said pointing at the sign with bold red letters 'Don't let the cats out'. Chase was playing in Susan's office. She doesnt really mind. We arrived up the stairs and saw Chase silently playing guitar with ear phones in. Recording it. I placed my finger on my mouth. "He doesn't hear us. Just film him for a second" I whispered. Chase sang the song 'shotgun' by George Ezra.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶Homegrown alligator, see you later
Gotta hit the road, gotta hit the road
The sun it changed in the atmosphere
Architecture unfamiliar 
I can get used to this

Time flies by in the yellow and green
Stick around and you'll see what I mean
There's a mountaintop that I'm dreaming of
If you need me you know were I'll be

I'll be riding shotgun underneath the hot sun
Feeling like a someone
I'll be riding shotgun underneath the hot sun
Feeling like a someone

The south of the equator, navigate it
Gotta hit the road, gotta hit the road
Deep-sea diving 'round the clock, bikini bottoms, lager tops
I could get used to this
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

He stopped the recording and placed his guitar in the stand and turned around. He saw us screamed at the top of his lungs, falling to the ground. We all laughed. "How many times have I asked you not to do that?" He asked laying on the ground. "He uses this to edit videos with his cover. Like song edits with the marvel movies" I explained.

"Thats Montgomery" I pointed out to the black cat. Soon we all went downstairs but the cats wanted to go outside. "Oh my god. They are hovering. You'll take one. I take the other" I said grabbing Monty.

"Well there's your unprecidental access thank you for joinging us and as they say in Hollywood. Don't let the door hit you in the ass" I ended the tour. "Delete the footage of me singing" you could hear Chase yell. "We'll do" the camera man yelled back. "Keep it in" I said winking at the camera.

---------------------------------------------------------
If you want to watch the original of the open house tour. Just search Robert Downey jr open house and then from Architectural Digest.

Pictures are not mine