week 2

Monday
I was watching tv skipping through some channels, being bored. I looked out the window and saw this coming towards my house. I quickly snapped a photo and uploaded it to Instagram.

Chase Instagram

@ ChaseDowney being picked up by these two fellows

@ ChaseDowney being picked up by these two fellows. Week 2 in the life of @Chris_Evans

Me and Chris just hung out at his home. It was evening and I was watching tv while cuddling Dodger.

Tuesday (evening)
"Wanna go to the beach for the evening." Chris asked. I nodded and stood up. I got in the truck and Chris started backing up and driving away. We arrived at the beach and I took Dodger out and held the dog leash. I squatted down and unhooked the leash while Chris grabbed a tennisball out his pocket. He gave it to me and I waved it around Dodger snout. He got hyped and jumped around. I threw it away and he quickly turned around and ran after it. "Im gonna read the newspaper" Chris said, "you really still read the news on paper?" I asked laughing. He rolled his eyes and walked away. I shrugged my shoulder and threw the ball for Dodger again.

(Chris's P.O.V.)
I watched Chase play with Dodger. They played along so well. Dodger ran towards him and bumped into him. Making Chase fall to the ground. Dodger began to jump on him and kiss him. Chase was covered in wet sand. "Ah no. Get off!" He yelled laughing making Dodger more hyped. I grabbed the camera and filmed them. Chase stood up and ran away Dodger followed excited. He ran through the water and the both of them got wet. "Oh great. Now I have to wash Dodger tomorrow" I whispered in the camera. "I can let Chase do it". After an hour Chase squatted down and Dodger walked up to him and sat in front of him.

Chase instagram

@ ChaseDowney my new best friend

@ ChaseDowney my new best friend. Dont tell @ Chris_Evans that Im going to steal his dog.

@ Chris_Evans Dodger is mine get your own.

Wednesday
Chris and I coincidentally had a interview with Chris Hemsworth. So me and Chris went to the building the interview was going to be in.