Adopting

I was back at the shelter. I had made up my mind which dog I was going to adopt. I walked through the shelter to get Leo the playfull dog who loves kids. He was the youngest dog. I didnt really want a dog that young. I walked past Buddy's cage. The one that was shivering in fear of me touching him. I looked in and disnt see him. I stopped in my tracks. "You okay Mr Downey?" The staff member asked leading me to Leo. "There was a dog in here when I first came here?" I said more like asking. "Oh Buddy is being out down. He started to attack people" she explained. "Where is it?" I asked. She didnt understand it. I saw a sign and ran towards it. I ran through the building towards the room where Buddy was. I opened the door and there, there was Buddy laying still on a table with a muzzle. I looked around and saw a doctor with a needle. "No!" I yelled making the doctor stop and look at me with a raised eyebrow. "He's adopted" I said walking towards the table. "No he isnt" the doctor said. "Then give me a paper and a pen" I said mad. He nodded and put the needle down. I slowly walked to Buddy. "Hey Buddy. Do you remember me?" I asked. The dog opened his eyes and looked at me. A spark light up in his eyes. I heard a tap and looked aside. He was wagging his tail. "Oh Buddy. You're gonna be alright" I said patting his head. I took the muzzle of. He lifted his head a licked my cheek. "You got to have a new name. Buddy will be a nickname" I said squatting down. Soon a staff member came in with adoption papers. "Do you want a new name for him?" She asked I nodded and grabbed the pen. Writing down my name and his new name. "Welcome to the family ---"

That was 2 months ago