Panic at Comic-Con, again!

Im switching it up a bit. So we have some different P.O.Vs.
---------------------------------------------------------

It was time for Comic-Con back in America. I was very excited. "And the last person for the panel is our youngest Avenger. CHASE DOWNEY EVERYBODY!" The anouncer screamed my name. I walked on the stage and waved at the crowd. "Hello everybody" I yelled before sitting down next to Anthony Mackie and Brie Larson. "And Im not that young. Im 17" I said, "so legally not an adult yet" Jeremy said chuckling. "Shut up, Renner" I snapped friendly. "Eh language" Pops said. It was a special panel for all the Marvel movie actors. Around 10 min passed and I got distracted by my pen. I grabbed it and disambled it.

(Anthony's P.O.V.)
Chase got asked question by a fan but he wasnt paying attention. "Chase" Evans called. He didnt look up. "Chase?" Brie asked. He had disambled the pen he was playing with. He accidently dropped the spring. "Dammit" he mumbled moving his chair back to go and grab the string. I looked at the crowd and shook my head in disbelief. "This" I said pointing at Chase while looking at Robert. "This is yours. Just remember that" I said serious making everybody laugh. Suddenly a loud thud was heard and complete silence before we heard Chase say "fuck that hurt". Everyone laughed at this. Soon Chase head popped up and continued to destroy the pen. I looked up at the crowd and then back at Chase. "Earth to Chase?" I said. Still nothing. "We lost him to a pen. A fucking pen" Sebastian said. I looked at Robert. He shrugged his shoulders. "CHASE!" I yelled and slapped him across the head and then grabbig the pen from him. "Hey. I was reconstricting it" he pouted at me, "dude, you are breaking it. Now answer the fans question" I said. "I have a question?" He asked looking back at the crowd.

(Chases P.O.V.)
Whoops I forgot where I was. I apologized to the fan and asked for his question. "So you are like a little Stan Lee. You have helped Marvel with creating character and with the character development. So my question is. Who would win in a fight Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel. I think Wonder Woman because she is beter in anyway and way hotter" he asked. "You sure it isnt a question for Brie?" I asked, "no I want the perspection from a character developer" he replied. I looked at Brie. "Okay first of all. Im not a character developer. Just like to share my ideas but Stan made the character I created better so he could fit in the story" I began, "and to answer you're question  about, who would win a fight between Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel. I think its quite obvious who would win" I said smirking at the guy. The crowd gasped a bit. They never expect that I would say who would win. "Its obvious that you wouldnt win" I said giving a smirk making the crowd laugh a bit. "Because Im sure that they would team up and defeat assholes together" I say and give a wink at Brie.

We had a break and eating at a table with everyone. I was feeling a bit dizzy all of a sudden. I tried to get it away by squinting my eyes.

(Roberts P.O.V.)
I looked over to Chase and saw he was looking a bit ill. "Hey bud. You okay?" I asked him. He looked over at me. "I-Im not s-sure" he said a bit sick. "B-bit cold" he answered. I raised an eyebrow at him. I put a hand on his forehead. "Kid you are warm like glowing" I said a bit surprised. Suddenly he closed his eyes and started to gasp for his breath. He moved forward a bit and suddenly fell forward. I quickly grabbed him. He was shaking in my arms and gasping for air. "Guys!" I called out. Everyone turned around. "Robert he's having a seizure" Hemsworth said, "put him on his side" Scarlett said. I layed him on his side. The EHBO staff came. They checked him while I was pulled away. He was shaking over his whole body while gasping for air. They checked him over and suddenly he stopped shaking an breathing. "Call an ambulance" someone yelled. My heart dropped at that 3 word scentence. "No, no" I yelled and was pulled back by Evans and Hemsworth. "Robert, don't they need the space" Evans said. They did chest compressions and mouth to mouth. But he didnt budge. Soon some sirens where heard and paremedics came running in. "Whats wrong?" They asked, "think its a heart attack" one said still doing chest comprassions. My breath was taken out of me. The paramedics put the heart reviving machine on his chest. "Clear" the male said. The machine gave a shock. Chases body went up and his a heartbeat came back. I breathed my breath out I didnt know I was holding. He was put on a stretcher and they asked if someone was going with him. "Go Robert we'll explain" Hemsworth whispered. "Im his dad" I yelled getting up and going to the ambulance. They told me he was a little unstable.

(Chris Evans P.O.V.)
We watched the ambulance leave, right after getting the name of the hospital. "So we are going to explain everything and then we are going to the hospital as well" I told everyone. They agreed and we went back out to the event room. Samuel got the microphone handed to him. "We apologize for this but as you can see we are missing two importaint people. Chase suddenly has been called to the hospital and Robert went with him. So our apologie for ending the panel so early. But we rather want to make sure he is okay. If Robert wants to tell what is happening with his son. He'll explain. That is not our privelage to do" Samuel said and we said our good byes and left to the hospital.