My heart, our future

(Chase's P.O.V.)
I parked my car in the driveway of mine and Tom's house. I haven't seen him in 3 months because I was filming oversea's and doing some press tours. I grabbed my duffelbag and walked up to the front door. I opened it and was greeted by our dogs, Tessa and Marvel. I quickly said hi to them and called out for Tom. I didn't get a reply. I raised an eyebrow and walked further into the home we bought about 1 year ago. "Tommy?" I called out using his nickname. I walked past the kitchen and saw him sitting there. A bright smile formed on my lips and I quickly walked towards him wrapping my arms around him. I kissed his neck but I was roughly pushed away from him.

"What have you done?" He asked with a broken voice

"What have you done?" He asked with a broken voice. "What do you mean?" I asked stepping forward. I reached my arms forward to comfort him, but he slapped my arms away "don't touch me!" He screamed. Shock made it's way on my face. I bit my lips "what did I do?" I asked starting to get emotional to see the love of my life crying. "You. You know what you did" he accused me. "No I don't" I asked following him out the kitchen. He stayed silent as he walked further. "Tom!" I yelled catching up. He ignored my attempts of trying to talk with me. I sighed annoyed at his childness and grabbed his wrist turning him around and demanding an answer. All I got was a smack across my cheek and Tom screaming at me "YOU CHEATED, ANDREW!". I knew it was real, because he used my first name and because he never had hit me or even dared to hit me. "I... what?" I asked rubbing my cheek. He nodded "yes. You cheated" he said and grabbed his phone. He turned it around and a picture of me and a girl was showing, we were kissing. My mind flashed back to that moment. "Tom! I can explain" I said again walking after him. "No. I don't want to hear it" he said turning around. His eyes fired fury, anger, hate and more at me. "Tom, please" I begged. It didn't help. He just simply pointed at the door. "No" I said stern, tired of him not wanting to believe me. "I am not leaving. Untill I tell my part of the story" I said coldly. I could see the anger building in his eyes. He grabbed a dufflebag and we all can guess what was in it, my stuff. He handed it to me and pushed me out of our shared bedroom. "Get out" he said not looking into my eyes. I followed him downstairs still trying to explain what had happened and put the bag down once we got in our living room. He ignored me. I didn't know what to do, so I grabbed him again. I turned him around and kissed him on the lips with so much passion I coupd produce. I could feel him kiss me back as well. But it didn' last long. He pushed me away again. He hit my chest with his fists and screamed curse words at me. Tears filled my eyes as I worked in all the words he called me as I walked back. He opened the front door and roughly pushed me out. "Tom" I said turning around, desperatly trying to work it out. When I turned around Tom threw the dufflebag at me. He stood there with red puffy eyes, body going up and down from the breathing. "I will bring Marvel to Robert's house. First thing in the morning" he spoke. I sighed and lowered my head. "Tom. Let's just go for a walk and talk it out" I sighed. "NO!" He yelled harshly. "You messed up, Downey. I don't know how many chances you get from your little whore. But I only give you one chance. And you screwed that up" he said full with hate. "Honey", "Shut up!" Tom yelled, "you list your right to call me that. Now never ever come bacm here. We are done" he said and slammed the door shut.

(Tom's P.O.V.)
"You didn't just cheat on me, you cheated on us. You didn't just break my heart. No, YOU broke our future" I said and harsly shut the door after I broke up with him. Why, am I not good enough for him. I heard him at the other side, he wanted to explain what had happened. How could he tell something different. The picture told mw everything, he had kissed a girl.

I fell against the door after I heard him say one more line

I fell against the door after I heard him say one more line. "I'm sorry that I cheated on you" before I heard the car getting started and then driving off.

(Chase's P.O.V.)
With tears in my eyes I drove over the highway. I stopped it on an empty parkinglot at the side of the highway. I opened the door and let myself fall out. I screamed into the night as I was laying on the cold road.

Published 22 September 2019