How to safe a life

3 months later.

(Tom Hiddleston P.O.V.)
I walked into the hospital. I came inside and went to the 3rd floor and walked to room 12. I knocked on the door and walked in. I saw Robert sleeping on a chair, his upperbody was leaning on the bed and he was holding Chase's hand tight. I put my stuff down on a table and take in my surroundings. He had moved to a different room a couple weeks ago. There was some cabinets with bed sheets and some cups and plates in them. A table with chairs around them. Two hospital beds. I guess Robert would probably sleep in it, if he doesnt sleep in the chair. I looked at the wall behind Chase. It was decorated by fan art, letters and different stuff. I walked back to my stuff and grabbed a bag. I pulled a drawing out of it and a teddy-bear. I placed the teddy-bear with the other stuffed toys at the end of his bed and hung the drawing up. I looked down at Chase. "I dont care when you wake up. As long you wake up. Because I think you can safe a life" I said and traced my hand over his cheek. I walked over to Robert. I lightly shook him awake. "Hmmm what?" He asked tired looking around. He spotted me and greeted me. "Its your turn?" He asked. I nodded. We all decided to help the Downeys by spending some days and night with Chase. So they can have a normal life as well. Robert stood up. "You're not doing so well" I told him. He just shrugged his shoulders. "Why dont we sit down and have a talk?" I asked sitting down. He ignored me and walked away. "Rob, its just a talk" I called out. He stopped in his tracks. I could hear him sigh before he turned around and walked towarda me sitting down.

Robert told me that Chase's social-media got a lot of hate responds. People saying that he just wants attention or that he needs to grow up and just wake-up and stop pretending. I was shocked at this. Luckily the majority was helpfull and kind.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of the wall with drawing, letters and photos and posted it on instagram with the caption.
"Love is always bigger than hate".

I uploaded the picture and sat down on a chair. A couple later a nurse walked in. She looked confused. "You arent Mr Downey?" She asked a bit confused. I stood up, "no I'm not. My name is Tom Hiddleston and-" I started but she cut me off, "oh so you're like Mr Cumberbatch, Mr Mackie and the others" she asked, "yes I am" I replied, trying to ignore the fact that she cut me off. Rude! "Okay so you will inform Mr Downey?" She asked. I just simply nodded. So she just took his blood-pressure, gave him some medicine in fluid form and other stuff.