Tase is back!!!

(Chase's P.O.V.)
I walked out the hospital with Tom following close behind on crutches. I turned around laughing seeing him struggle with his cruthes. "Will you stop laughing at me" Tom snapped at me, "but it is hilarious" I stated. He just glared at me. We got to my car and I opened Tom's door so he could get in. "Such a gentleman" he said sarcastic, "always for you" I said and smilled at him. He glared once again at me. "I did not miss this" he said and waved his hand around my face. "This?" I asked raising an eyebrow with a sly smirk. "Yes! Your sad attempts of being romantic" he said and got in. I closed the car and chuckled.

We arrived at Tom's house. I parked the car on the driveway and looked back at him. "You sure you want me back living with you?" I asked looking at him.

(Tom's P.O.V.)
I looked at Chase and read his facial expression. His eyes had sorrow and guilt in them. He just wants to be good for you and I treated him like dirt. I was still in love with him, so when he asked me that question I was certain. "Yes Chasey. I do want my boy back". His face turned into disgust "Don't call me Chasey. Sounds weird" he replied. "But you get to call me Tommy" I said annoyed. "Because it suits you" he said and quickly kissed me on the mouth before pulling back and getting out. I froze to the spot. I forget how his kiss felt like. Even a quick peck on the lips was full of passion. I lied if I didn't say that I didn't missed them miss them. Cause hell I did miss them.

I was snapled out of my transe by Chase opening the car door. I walked, well hopped, behind Chase into the house. He put down my stuff and Tessa ran towards him and tackled him down and started to lick all over his face. "Nothing for me Tess?" I asked. She looked up at me and wagged her tail. She walked up to me and demanded my attention. "Why don't you sit down while I make some food" Chase said getting up from the floor. I nodded and hopped to the couch with Tessa following me.

Published: 7 November 2019.

What kind of chapters do you want this book to have? Because I'm stuck with the story and don't really have any motivation to think of some.

If not this book might go on hold for a while.