A depressed drinker

Aurthors note: I am trying a new writing style. Not all the chapter will be in this style. Some still like the first onces.

---------------------------------------------------------

Depression. Something every person has lived with or thought about it. Depression can drive you to things you whish you dont want to do. It makes you lock yourself completely from the outside world. That is happening to Chase. He isnt talking or  looking at someone. Just quiet all the time. His mind racing, guilt trying to cover his mind. He knew it isnt his fault, but yet the guilt is still there. He was mad at the person who killed his parents. A drunk driver. They found drugs and alcohol in his car. He made up his mind that everyone who takes drugs and drinks is a bad person. To the point he yelled at Robert that he was the same as all of those losers. It struck the man right in his heart. Chase saw that he hurt him with his venomous words but at that point he didnt care. Eventhough Chase hated drunk people and the ones who take drugs. He slowly began to become one himself. Drinking. He would steal alcohol off his cast mates and take it back to his house, in the garden off Robert. Or make a stranger buy it for him. The thing that killed his family is slowly killing him, without him realising it.

Chase was at his house, well it is owned by Robert but he is allowed to live there. It was late in the evening and he was looking at the view. A knock was heard. He turned to look at the direction of the front door. He walked towards it and set his empty glass with Bourban whiskey on the countertop. He stopped at the door and opened it a bit. The sight off his cast mates standing at his door. He sighed loud and walked away. Not closing the door, so the cast walked in all following him. "Chase. You got to stop with drinking" Chris Evans tried to make the teen realise what he is doing. Chase who could care less poured himself another drink. "You are killing yourself. We all have been through hard times". Chase turned around to face Evans. "Hard times? Hard times?" Chase chuckled. "Really. You think you have been through the same thing as I have. I lost my f*cking family. My only family, alright. I have nothing left". Evans grabbed the drink out of his hands. "Just stop with this, it killed your parents" Evans said pointing at the drink. Chase glared at the man. He roughly snatched the glass out of his hand and turned around not looking at any of his friends. He leaned with one hand on the countertop and took a sip of the drink. The taste burning his throat when he swallowed. "Chase" Robert said in a sighing tone. He stepped towards the boy and touched his shoulder. At this move Chase snapped. He turned around and smacked RDJ's hand away and grabbed him by his collar and pushed him against the wall behind him. He was breathing full of anger. Suddenly he realized what he was doing and looked at Roberts eyes. Chase looked shocked, you could see the fear in his eyes. He quickly let go and silently told him to leave while turning back to the countertop. Robert stepped towards him. He grabbed his shoulder again. Chase turbed around again. "DIDNT I TELL YOU TO LEAVE!" he screamed. Everyones eyes went to a hurtfull look when they heard Chases angery words. Chase breathed. "Please. Just, just leave" he said grabbing his drink and taking a sip. The people behind him sighed or looked at the ground but finally left slowly, leaving him alone. No one noticed that Chase looked at them from the corner of his eye. Hoping, whising they stayed. When he heard the door close. He looked back at the glass and picked it up. While he pulled it closer to his lips, a tear rolled down his cheek. He was all alone. He yelled and threw the glass at a wall, breaking it. His hands went up to his head and he yelled pulling at his hair as he fell to the ground, crying and yelling. He layed on the ground and finally fell asleep.