Finding out what is happening

(Chris Evans P.O.V.)
Me and Sebastian drove towards the orphanage to pick up Chase for the premiere of 'The Avengers howl of the Alpha'. I parked the car and we walked to the door. Sebastian opened the door and we asked one of desk workers for Chase. She called over the intercom and a couple minutes later a tired looking kid with a hood over his head and sunglasses on walked in. "Chase?" I asked confused. He just nodded and I think I heard a small whisper from him. I let it go and we left. "So. How are you doing, buddy?" Seb asked looking in the rearview mirror. Chase was looking out the window. We couldnt really see his face. "Chase?" I asked. "Im sorry?" He asked soft. "How are you holding up?" Seb asked again. He just shrugged his shoulder and looked out the window again. I looked at Sebastian, he gave me a sad and worried look. We arrived at the building where we will get our outfits and hair done. Everyone was here. We walked in. Normally Chase would jump around or annoy people but now he just sat silent. We all looked worried, Robert especially. "Alright Chase. Can you put this on for me?" The stylist asked. Chase nodded. It was a tank top with a really cool jacket. He came back out and stood in front of the camera. Literally stood there. I went to Tom Holland. "Doesnt he normally do weird poses and annoy the crap out of the stylist?" I asked, "there is something off" he replied soft looking at one of his best friends. "Chase can you take off your sunglasses" the camera guy asked. He went pale, like really pale. He started to shake a bit. Just enough for you to notice. "I ra-ra- rather n-n-not" he stuttered. "Come on Chase" he said. He shook his head. After asking about 100 times the photographer got mad. "TAKE YOUR FUCKING SUNGLASSES OFF!" he screamed making me jump a little bit. But Chase he fliched and shaked but, he took off his glasses. He slowly looked up. My heart stopped. "Oh no" I sighed. He had a black eye, a cut lip and bruises over his face. His head dropped. "Who did this" Anthony asked mad stepping towards Chase. He stepped back and placed his hands in front off him and pleaded not to hurt him. Anthony's eyes soften when he saw how scared Chase was of him.

(Scarletts P.O.V.)
I walked up to Chase who was now sitting on the ground shaking and crying. I sat down and pulled him in a hug. He flinched away but I held him. He soon relaxed and held me really tight while shaking. I patted his back, but he flinched bad. He broke free and scooted away from me. Putting his hands up again and begging for me not to hurt him. My eyes watered. "Chase I, we, would never hurt you" I said soft. He put his hands down a little and looked at me with painfull eyes. I looked at the rest. Everyone was angry or sad. But Robert, he was fuming.

(Chases P.O.V.)
It became a habbit to flinch away at everyone. I knew deep down they wouldnt hurt me and it broke me even more that I couldnt control the flinches. "I-Im s-so s-sorry" I whispered. "Why Chase?" Scarlett asked. "It was them or me. I rather want the pain then see little kids getting hurt" I said shaky. "Chase. But you're broken. You're not the same Chase anymore" Tom Hiddleston said. I stood up. "This is what they will do to the kids if I dont step in" I said. I took of my jacket and tanktop and turned around. "This is why I fliched when you touched my back" I said. I felt a hand on my back. I tensed up but relaxed when I heard Roberts voice. "These are fresh" he said. "Happend before Evans and Sebastian came" I said with a sigh. "Im gonna make a phone call" he said and walked out the room.