5 seconds

"Alright so Chase you and Tom are competeting against each other with the 5 seconds challenge" Ellen said. I looked over to Tom Hiddleston. "You're going down" I said with a smirk. He laughed shaking his head. He leaned forward. "Wait and see" he whispered. "Okay so you guys get 5 seconds to name a couple things I ask you to" she explained making both me and Tom nod. She turned to face me.

Name 3 of your favorite beverages? (Chase)
"Eh eh. Wodka. Gin and Tequilla" I said amd quickly pushed the button stopping the time at 1.2 seconds. "You arent even allowed to drink here" Tom said laughing. I put my finger tk my lip and made said shhhh. "Dont tell them".

Name 3 things you have done at 3 am? (Tom)
"Mmmm uhm" Tom said really thinking. The time stopped. "Its annoying your head gets blank once you realise you get timed" I said laughing. "I'm always up at 3 am and-" I cut him off. "Dude your time is up" I said pointing to the clock.

Name 3 gifts you want to re-gift? (Chase)
"Uh uhm. I would re-gift. Uh....." I said shaking my head as I heard the timer run out. "I dont re-gift anything" I said.

3 things you keep hidden? (Tom)
"Your wallet, your pasport and your eehhh" Tom answered. "And your sexuel oriantation" he said hitting the button. But he was to slow.

Name 3 thing you don't want to sit on? (Chase)
"Ai eh. Oh god" I said panicking. "A pin. A thorn and somebody I cared about" I said fast hitting the button stopping it at 0.1. "That last one is a lie. Whenever there is no seat you sit on someones lap" Tom said. "Yeah dont care about them" I said with a smirk. "Ouch" he said placing a hand over his heart. "I'm kidding. I care about you" I said and blew him a kiss.

Name 3 things you don't want to find under your tree? (Tom)
"A toothbrush. A tampon-" he said making the crowd laugh, "and a go-kart" he hit the button and hit it just in time. I cheered and put my hand up for a high-five. "Chase this is a competition" Ellen said laughing. "So?" I said.

Name 3 celeberty crushes? (Chase)
"Eh eh. Tom Holland, Chriss Pratt and-" my mind was racing. "Oh and Hiddleston" I said pointing to Tom in front of me. "No female? Thats interesting" Ellen said. I laughed. "Whoops forgot them" I said laughing.

Besides coffee name 3 thing you can buy at a coffee shop? (Tom)
"Uh napkins. Uh eh cupcake" and he hit the button. He looked at the timer and threw his hands up. "Yes in the time" he said happy. "To bad. You only named two" I said to him doing a dance.

Name 3 things you say to a cute baby? (Chase)
"Oh eh. Arent you adorable. Coochie choocie goo. And oh oh what no. No!" I yelled seeing the timer run out. Tom laughed so hard at me. "You live in a house with toddlers just say those thing" he said. "Yeah that are those. Oh and GO TO SLEEP!" I yelled. "Exton?" Ellen asked. "Yup".

Make 3 animal noises? (Tom)
Barks like a dog, snorts like a pig and whinnies like a horse. "There you go" I said.

Name 3 shows you binge watch? (Chase)
"Lucifer. Agents of shield and and and ARROW!" I yelled and going fast towards the button. It slipped of the table. "No!" I screamend ducking down trying to search for the button. "Oh oh times up" Ellen said. "Not fair" I said. I backed up and stood up but hit my head on the table. "Ouch! Holy fuc... mean fudhe that hurt" I said quickly recovering before cursing. "I like that he curses the most on set but once he is on a show he starts to curse with fudge" Tom said laughing.