A weekend well spent

Saturday

(Chase's P.O.V.)
"Papa!" Emilia screamed, "Papa!" Parker soon followed. My eyes opened and met eith the alarm clock. Reading 4:48 in the morning. I groaned, why do the have to get up so early. I rolled over wrapping my arm around Tom and putting my face in his neck. Pulling him closer to my chest and snuggle against him and took in his scent. Maybe they will go back to sleep for just 10 more minutes. "Papa!". "They want you" Tom said with a sleepy voice. "Just 10 more minutes" I sighed. Suddenly something well someone jumped onto us. We both groaned from the impact. I looked up and saw that the kids. A smile appeared on my face. "Papa let's go!" Tommy said pulling on my arm. "Alright, alright. Let's go!" I said laughing and getting up. I felt Parker try to climb up my leg. I chuckled and grabbed him and he swung his arms around my neck and hung onto me like a monkey. Meanwhile Tommy giggled and grabbed onto my leg. "Everybody hold on tight. Let's go get some breakfast" I said and hopped to the kitchen. Trying not to fall over a sleeping Marvel and Tess.

I put down the pancakes on the table and prepared for the mess the kids will make. Tom soon came down amd I handed him some coffee and we clicked our cups together. I turned back to my family and saw Parker making his little sibling laugh as he was covering himself in powered suggar and maple syrup and Marvel licking it off his face.

(Tom's P.O.V.)
I tried not to laugh and I looked at my husband. He was shocked and the corner of his was twitching before he hung his head low with a sigh.

I went and cleaned up the kids while Chase packed our bags for the family gathering. I walked back to our bedroom with the kids. Chase was done packing. "Tadaa!" I said and motioned to the clean kids. He smirked relieved and soon made our way to the car and made our way to the good ol' Downey house.

(Chase's P.O.V.)
Finally we arrived at Dad and Mum's place. We got out and I noticed all my cast mates cars. Evans, Stan, Ruffalo, Olsen, Johansson, Mackie where already here. I guess Hiddleston, Hemsworth and Renner where on our way. We made our way inside and the kids and the dogs ran past us. I put down mine, Tom's and the dog's bags while Tom put the kids bags down. "Hey guys" Dad said and we embraced each other. He turned around and we watched the three start to play. "You did good" dad said and patted my back. "So today we have a BBQ and do some backyard games probably, sunday we go ice-skating" he explained. Both me and Tom chuckled  and shook our heads. We walked further towards the backyard to go and introduce the kids to everyone. But I saw that Mackie and Sebastian already were rustling with the boys and Scarlett and Elizabeth were doing a tea party with Emilia. "Hey Mackie, Seb. That's Parker and he is called Tommy" I said seeing the two kids run behind the two full grown men to tackle them back to the ground. "Get 'em boys" Tom screamed at them and I saw Parker running faster to catch up with Seb. I walked towards my baby girl. "Hey-" I was cut of by Scarlett "are you invited. Is he invited Queen Emilia?". Well she introduced herself. Emilia looked at me and shook her head and then smirked when I gasped. Elizabeth mouthed I love her towards me and I mouthed I know back. "Well if Queen Emilia changes her mind I will hear" I said with a smile before walking away.

Me, Hiddleston and dad were talking and all of a sudden Tommy ran up to me and yelled "Freeze tag". "No!" I screamed seeing Hiddleston and dad run away "I need to be unfreezed" I said loudly. Tommy laughed before sprinting away after dad. It was adults against the kids. They already had Seb, Hemsworth, Olsen and mum. Tom ran past me. "Tom! Tom!" I screamed "unfreeze your husband!". He ignored me and ran faster away from Emilia while screaming for mercy. I felt a tap, it was Mackie he unfroze me. "Thanks!" I said and we both ran. "They're everywhere" he said panting. "On your left!" I heard the familiar voice of Parker and he tagged Mackie. "Ah come on!" He said and froze in his place. The game of freeze tag continued for a while untill the kids won.