Instagram live surprise

(Chase's P.O.V.)
Me and Tom were hiking through thr hills with Marvel and Tessa. "Tom let's do a Instagram Live" I said grabbing my phone and starting the live stream. We waited for people to join and eventually said hi to the fans. "So me and Tom are hiking. Because.. well.. apparently it's good for the soul. But it's so hard" I said out of breath and then moved my phone to show Tom not even breaking out a sweat. He laughed "we want you guys to ask us some questions or send us dares or whatever. Entertain us" Tom said cheery. Suddenly all the questions came exploding in. "Alright so deepbeliever067 asks post the most embarassing picture on instagram" I read outloud. "Well. We can't because we are hiking but we will do it once we get home. But we can show them" Tom said. I nodded my head. "Well Chase put this photo of me in our groupchat" Tom said, "not really embarrassing but the story with it is. One of those 'picture taken before disaster' moments" I said. Tom turned his phone and showed the photo.

"See the beer foaming over and spilling over the floor

"See the beer foaming over and spilling over the floor. One second later he was laying on the ground crying saying that his beer hated him. You were so drunk that night" I said laughing. The screen filled with laughing emoijs from fans. "You didn't even bother to help me up" Tom pouted. I shrugged my shoulders. "This is Chase's embarrassing picture. It is my homescreen background" Tom said and showed the picture.

"You can't see it in the picture but he had his bum stucking up in the air

"You can't see it in the picture but he had his bum stucking up in the air. Oh and when I woke him up a piece of paper stuck to his face" Tom said laughing looking at the photo. "Yeah. Yeah. Funny. Moving on" I said wanting to change subjects.

"Lxra_Knot asks what is the best thing about eachother?" Tom read the question, "nothing" I quickly said. "Oi!" Tom laughed and stopped walking. I turned to look at him. "I'm kidding. The best thing I like about you is that you are you and that you don't let fame get to you" I said. Tom stood in aw at my answer. "Now whats mine?" I asked. Immediatly his face dropped and he sighed with a chuckle. "That you're great with animals and kids" he answered.

"Who was the first to confess their love and how? Well jia1912 it happened like this" Tom started to explain, "he eventually confessed his love for me and I was so shocked that I couldn't respond and he walked away with sadness", "yes, great sadness and regret" I filled in, "but I ran after him and confessed my love for him" Tom said and pecked my cheek. "And BAM! thats the story" I yelled.

"Would you date a fan? Oh honey I already am dating a fan. And he had a great butt" I said and turned the camera to Tom's butt. He was walking in front of me and he turned around and flipped me off. "That's not nice. Guys he flipped me off" I said to my phone.

(Tom's P.O.V.)
"Biggest Pet peeve of each other? Chase has one big pet peeve I hate. He regularally chews gum and when we arw on set we hang out in my trailer. And when he comes in, the first thing he does is spit his gum out and place it on my countertop. You can put a clock on it. Oh! And the thing is, when he goes back to set he picks up the gum again and sticks it back in his mouth" I said and made a disgusting face. "Yeah because gum tastes better once it is exposed to oxygen again. People will side by me on this. Cause it's true" Chase said. I shook my head "its disgusting".

I looked over Chase his shoulder and read the next question. "Do you think you'll marry your boyfriend?". I chuckled but before I could answer Chase did it for me. He went down on one knee and grabbed something out of his pcoket. My breath hitched as I watched him open up the little case. "You're the star that twinkles at night, the breeze that makes things feel right. You're the sunshine that drinks blues away. The beat that makes my heart beat every day. Will you marry me?" He said with so much passion and love I have never recieved before. The twinkle of hope burned in his eyes as he nervously bit his lip. Marvel and Tessa walked up to us wagging their tails. I laughed as a tear streamed down my face. "Yes. I will marry you" I said and walked up to him and kissing him. I heard cheers and hands clapping. I looked to the sound and saw our friends, family and even cast mates standing there. Suddenly it clicked. I looked at Chase. "You planned this?" I asked, "look who asked the question" he said with a smirk. "Are you kidding me!" I screamed out loud. Zendaya had asked the question and I hadn't even noticed. "Yoh helped him" I asked her as she smirked at me. She nodded "Now go plan a wedding you two". "Finally you put a ring on it" Robert yelled to Chase making him go red from embarressment. I looked at my Fiancé and kissed him "you liked me that much, huh". I felt him smirk while he deepend the kiss.

Published: 24 November 2019