Files #210 to #212

(Chase's P.O.V.)
Me and Tom walked inside the orphanage. We had made an oppointment with one of the staff members so we wouldn't be bombarded with fans and so we just could meet the kids. But hopefully the child we saw a couple days ago. "Hello" a female with the thickest english accent I have ever heard. Tom needs to step up his game. "Hello" Tom replied and explained why we were here. She nodded and handed us a paper where we could check what kind of child we wanted. Is it just me or this just feels like Im shopping for a child, like its a can of beans or something.

Well lets find ourselves a can of beans.... sorry a child.

Children files:

Gender: doesn't matter.
Age: 3-7 years old.
Allergies/medical: doesn't matter.
How many children: 1

We filled in the rest and handed it back to the lady. She soon came back with some files and handed them to us. We read a couple but didn't really find the one for us..... dang this feels so wrong.

Anyway.

Tom sighed dissapointed and I layed a hand on his shoulder. The lady walked up to us wanting the files back. In her hand I saw another file. Without hesitation my eyes went and scanned the file. "Can we see the file?" I asked pointing at it. She hesitated but handed it to us.

File #2010
Name:
Parker Noah Foster

Gender:
Male

Age:
6 years old

Personality:
Is protective, smart and determined.

Siblings:
2: Younger brother and sister (twins)

_______________________________________

I saw Tom practically jumping up and down but there was one thing. "Tom?" I said softly, "Parker has 2 siblings and I rather not seperate them". Tom frowned sad. I sighed. "If you think we can handle 3 kids. Then I'm okay with it" I shrugged. His smile grew wide. We got the other files of Parkers siblings.

File #2011
Name:
Emilia Jayden Foster

Gender:
Female

Age:
4 years old

Personality:
Is fun loving and caring.

Siblings:
2: Older brother, twin brother

_______________________________________

File #2012
Name:
Tommy Junior Foster

Gender:
Male

Age:
4 years old

Personality:
is funny and bit of a troublemaker.

Siblings:
2: Older brother and twin sister.

_______________________________________

I looked back at Tom. His face was so lit up and he frantically pointed at Tommy's file. He was so excited that there was a child called Tommy junior. He started to rant on about calling the youngest one TJ and so on. Well he fell in love with the kids. I closed the files and looked at the lady. "Can we meet the kids?" I asked and she nodded with a smile. Tom grabbed my hand and we followed the lady.

_______________________________________
Published: 18 March 2020