Heartbreak

I was at the set, fitting in my suit from Alpfa X. I was attached on some cords. I was lifted up towards a platform that looks like a building, on the building where the actors that played people from Hydra. "Alright. Chase, you are going to run to the ledge and stop before it. Turn around see the Hydra agents coming towards you to get you back. Dodge some bullets and finally make the choise to jump" the director said. I walked to my place and heard a crew member call action. I started to run and right befire the ledge I stopped said my line "yeah no" . I turned around and took some steps and saw the hydra agents coming my way. I heard the fake gunshots and dodged them by jumping behind a wall. I did my line. "I rather die than go back to that hellhole" I said. I looked over the wall and than took off and jumped from the platform. I landed on a pad and did the roll, my stunt trainers thought me. "And cut". I stood up and got unhooked. "Alright you guys deserve a lunch break" Anthony called out. I walked with RDJ, Tom Holland and Sebastian to a table to eat. Suddenly my phone ringed. I grabbed it and stepped away from the table. I heard a family friend, Tina. She started to cry. "Hey Tina you okay? Whats wrong?" I asked her, "its. Its. Its" she stuttered cause of the crying, "I cant do this", "Tine just tell me" I said a little bit louder. "No. No" she whimpered, "JUST FUCKING TELL ME!" I screamed at her my anger rising. In the corner of my eye I could see the guys looking over at me. The line was silent. I sighed. "Tina. Just please tell me" I said soft. "Your parents were in a car crash" she whispered. My heart dropped. "are. Are they okay" I stuttered scared. "Im sorry. They both died on inpact" she said crying. My eyes went big and I dropped the phone. I started to sob and cry. I ran out of the building and stopped in the parking lot. I grabbed my head and began to hyperventilate. Soon I fell to my knees. And screamed loud. Everyone came running outside. "No. No. No! THEY CANT. NO!!" I screamed. Sebastian was the first to ask. "Chase. What happened?", "car crash. Died on impact" I said with no emotion staring at nothing. RDJ walked towards me and pulled me in a hug. I pushed him away. "No, mom. Dad. Dont leave me" I cried in anger and sadness. I heard him talk to me but I didnt listen, the only thing I could hear was my sobs.

It was the next day and I was on my way home for the funeral. I asked if someone could join me, because I need some support. Robert agreed. The plane landed and we got out. We got our bags and walked out. I had a hoodie on and hid my face. I didnt sleep, eat or talked for days. I was just so depressed. Robert knew it. When we went through the doors. Some people spotted us. "Omg Robert Downey Jr and Chase Albers". I groaned annoyed. They wanted some pictures. I didnt want to take pictures. Some fans noticed there was something going on. "Are u okay?" A girl with blond hair asked, "jetlag. Im not good with that" I said and chuckled tryibg not to lash out at the girl. But Robert knew the truth. A week after the funeralI I got quiet, restless and angrier. Much more anger to the poibt of hurting the ones I love. I began to loose focus and push everyone aside. I was at the set for the next Marvel movie. "Alright Chase and Tom you guys are next" the director yelled. I sighed and got up. I wasnt paying attention and forgot my lines. "Chase. You had a line. Did you forget it? It was-" I cut of Tom, "Yes, Tom I forgot. okay. Jesus, just leave me alone" and I pushed past him. Rdj stopped me. "You cant leave. You need to do your scenes" he said like a father telling his son. "What do you know about that" I said a pushed him making him step back. "Hey. You need to behave" he said calm but with anger. "You dont tell me what to do you are not my dad" I said and bumped him. I had tears in my eyes. I walked and began to hit a wall untill my knuckles were bleeding.